Wedding bells

Personal 4 Aaliyah
Nobody's POV
Nick and your wedding was absolutely beautiful. Everything was perfect and way better than you imagined. You've dreamed about this day since you were Little. It was finally here. You looked at you beautiful self in the mirror straightening out you dress. Your mom came in. "It's time" she said tears in her eyes. "Mom please don't cry" You said hugging her. Then the door flinged open. Nick's mom came in. "We gotta hurry-- Aaliyah you look gorgeous" she said then came and hugged you. "Thank you..im so nervous" you said fixing your dress once more. "Don't sweetie it's gonna be fine" your mom said hugging you again. "Okay..you guys better get out there so we can start this thing" you said smiling. They walked out. Your dad came in. "Oh sweetie I can't believe giving you away today" he said and kissed your forehead. You guys talked and he cried a little. Then it was time for you to walk out. You walked down the aisle with you dad and saw Nick. He looked amazing. You finally got to him. "You look phenomenal" Nick said. "You look handsome" you said smiling. You said you I do's. It was time for the big kiss. Nick cuffed your cheeks in his hands and bring your lips together. It was a long passionate kiss. You heard cheers in the background. You let go and walked down the aisle hand in hand. The rest of the night was amazing. You guys couldn't wait till your honeymoon to Paris....
*3 days later*
"Baby have you seen my passport?" You asked Nick. You guys were packing for your honeymoon. Your plane left at 2:30 it was currently 2:00. You only had 30 minutes. "I already grabbed it for you Mrs.Robinson" he said hugging you from behind and exaggerating mrs.Robinson. You giggled and turned around and kissed him. "I'm so happy with you" you said. "I'm happy with you too" he said kissing you.
*at the airport*
"Wow we made it" you said sitting in your seat. "We did" he said interlocking your hands. The whole plane ride you guys kissed and talked about your guys future together. You both soon drifted off to sleep.
*arriving to Paris*
You guys got your bags and headed off the plane. You guys got a cab. "Nick it's beautiful" you said looking out the window. "Your are beautiful" he said smirking.You looked at him. "Hehe I love you" you said. "I love you more" he said then you guys kissed. You guys got to the hotel. Let's just say you guys didn't get alot of things done today 😏. The rest of the weekend was amazing. You guys saw all the attractions. You guys were going to the Eiffel Tower today. You guys got there and went to the top. You guys watched the sunset. "So Aaliyah how do you feel about kids?" Nick asked. "I want them" you said. "So how about we get a house a house then we start trying" Nick said smiling. "You have it all planned?" You asked. "Yup our son is gonna be little Nicholas Jr. And our daughter Little Desiree." He said then pulled you into a hug. "Can't wait" you said putting your arms around his waist. "Me either babygirl me either" he said.
❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️
xNRx1Dx hope you enjoyed this beautiful💕 #NICIYAH ⬅️Ship name.
OKAY REMEMBER KEEP REQUESTING OKAY LOVE YOU GUYS💜🔥