My hero

(This was not requested)
Y/n=your name
Plot:
You and Nick meet in kindergarten bc he saves you
It was a normal day at recess well for you. You were on the side of the playground were no teachers were. You were currently getting beat up by 3 boys. You didn't know why they did this they just always did. You were rolled into a ball as they kicked you.

Suddenly they stopped after you heard a voice yell "Stop what are you guys doing leave her alone". Someone tapped your shoulder. "hey uh are you okay?" The boy said. You looked up and saw a little boy with brown hair and eyes. "ya I'm fine thank you for saving me your like a superhero" you said giggling at the last part. He smiled which made you notice he was missing one of his front teeth.

He sat down next to you. "I'm Nick" he said smiling still. "Y/n". You guys talked the rest of recess. You finally had a friend. He was pretty cute too. At the end of the day you guys were waiting for your mom to pick you up. You guys were holding hands. "Nick do you wanna come over and play?" You asked him. "Sure I need to ask my mommy" he said. Your guys moms had known each other from work and we're happy to see you guys getting along.

Nick ended up coming over which was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
~
~
~
A/N HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED MY FIRST IMAGINE AND COMMENT IF I SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER LIKE THIS BUT THROUGH THE YEARS ANYWAYS LEAVE ME REQUEST OKAY BYEE ✌🏼️