Where I'm at right now

So, as some of you may know, I've been in a pretty bad place right now for reasons that I will keep classified. So I've been down already plus the new found Mark drama. I thought the rumors had died out but apparently they reached Mark and he pretty much confirmed it.

Personally, I didn't know what to think when I read his post. I felt lied to, almost betrayed. I put my trust in this man and felt so close to him and to find out he lied for possibly years. I don't hate Mark, I'm just extremely disappointed that he felt he couldn't say anything. Like was he just all of a sudden one day going to have a vlog and say "hey guys I'm married!" I don't know how he planned to do that. Honestly, I haven't watched his videos for several days now because I feel betrayed.

Don't get me wrong, I still like him. I just feel hurt. I've never been in a place in my life such as this. Normally, if I ever had a problem I would "press play and the pain goes away" but now I don't feel like I can do that because it only makes it worse.

Don't let this worry you, I'm not depressed or anything, I just have some major things going on and it's hard to escape it. I haven't been writing because I feel anything I can write won't be up to the standards you all have come to expect. I don't want to publish anything you all wouldn't like it anything I won't be proud of. I still love you all and even though I'm not writing right now, I'm still here reading almost every comment and replying to every message in my inbox and message board. Thank you all for being patient and I'll try to be back as soon as I can't! Stay amazing you all