she is broken

Chapter 1

She is broken,that's what they whisper. She is dirty,that's what I hear. She is hurt,that's what they say. To me life wasn't something I was born to like. I reckon from birth I knew better than to cry out for my mother.I was only two when I was put into care and I hated it.

In everyones eyes I was nothing but trouble that's what they mumble. I was taken away from my abusive mother and somethings she did still hunts me till this day. I would wake up half asleep screaming, begging her to stop hurting me,and when it's over and gone I almost wish i could have all that bad stuff back just so i could have the good in it.

The pack members weren't great either.I was force to eat coal and when I couldn't swallow,I was hit across the face.some times I was forced to drink from the toilet water just in a way of making the gawing pains of hunger stop. Of cause I never told a soul. I was the girl who never said anything, who never fought back.I was the girl stuck behinde her own shadow afraid to come out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so how was that chapter.did u guys like it or hate it and please i will edit it later thanks. (vote,comment and fan)