she is broken

Chapter 4

The following day was no diffrenet. Wake up, get dressed, get my head knocked into anything avaliable. Go to school, come back ,get dress and of to the night club.

I sat by the mirro watching as each girl took their turn on stage. My face was covered in make up making me look much more like the girl with no scares. My brown hair was parted each on a shoulder as my fringe covered an eye. My outfit for the night was simple black legins that clang to my legs and a top that only covered my brest.

'Shayan your the last act as always oh and don't forget your umbrella. I noded turning round to applie the last bits of make over before lining up with the others still left to go. I scan the room full of girls way older than me each in their own group of two's or three's as they wished other their good lucks. I took a step forwards as the line got shorter my breath comming out in little short pant. Just two more acts to go. I thought to myself. I gripped on tighter to the metal bars trying to calm myself down only suceeding just a little.

'And now ladies and gentel mans I welcome to you shayan. I looked up to find the two girls were already done now giving their lap dance as I strolled on stage. Money were through in evey direction as the song umbrella played. I felt my hips move to the beat as I swang the umbrella round my finger, drewing it back then placing my two legs either side of it. I let my body drop a little tilting my head back.