He's gone..

A/N: whew! sorry I haven't updated! I thought nobody was reading it anymore.. haha anyways love you guys!!!

**

Chapter 14:

"Bella, Im really glad your going with me." Niall holds my hand as we walk around the hospital. "Me too." I look up, smiling at his beautiful face. We walk hand in hand down the hallway, passing by some patients. They smiled at us and continued their business.

We stop in front of the nursery. I press my hands against the glass, staring at the tiny, sleeping babies. "they're so cute and small. Aww!" I jump up and down, excitedly. "Shhh. Don't wake them Bella." Niall chuckles. "But the babies.." I cover my mouth. They were adorable. Probably only a few days old. "They are pretty cute." Niall puts his arm around me. I nod my head, up and down giggling in his arms.

"Excuse me. Please keep your voices a bit low." the nurse from earlier taps me on the shoulder. "Oh yes. Sorry!" I nod. "Are you guys lost?" she asks us. "No.. We're good." Niall says shoving his hands into his pockets. "Oh okay. Just making sure. You were with mr. styles right?" the nurse checks her clipboard. "Yeah. Were??" I ask confused. "Yes! Mr. Styles checked out about 20 minutes ago." she smiles. I look up at Niall. Why did he go without telling us? "Oh.. okay. Thank you." I smile and pull Niall back out to the lobby.

"I wonder why he left.." Niall looks around. "I don't know.. Ill try calling him." I say, dialing his number. After a few rings, the phone gets disconnected. I started feeling a gutty feeling in my stomach.

Suddenly, I start sprinting back to Harry's hospital room. He wouldn't have just left. There had to be a reason why he was gone, and I bet he had no choice.

"Bella!" I hear Niall run after me. I don't stop. I just needed to get to the room.

*

When I got there, the door was half open and the lights were off. I carefully walk in, looking around for anything dangerous.

I feel a body close behind mine. I knew it was Niall and I felt safe. He stuck close to me incase anything would happened.

As I figured, all of Harry's stuff was gone. Everything. Even his bags and clothes.

I felt like falling to the floor and dying. My brother was gone. They took him away. I knew that 'he' would kill Harry without even raising a finger or caring.

Niall catches me as I fall to the floor. My head hurt again and everything was spinning. "Ill get you home baby." Niall kisses my head and picks me up. All I remember was whispering to him' "thank you," and then passing out.

comment, vote, fan!:)