I'll see you soon, I love you

Ok before you read this chapter go follow Dani! (The other owner for our Instagram aha) find her @hahaitsdani or just look at my following list :P Read her new fanfic 31 days of December ok. It's amazing

Thanks guys! Lol Enjoy!

**

Chapter 3:

After running a few miles, we stop in front of a coffee shop. Harry was looking around, like he was expecting someone. I tap his shoulder and give him a weird look. He just smiles and keeps looking around. Suddenly, a car screeches in front of us. Harry pushes me behind him, protecting me.

"Oh thank god." Harry says pulling me to the car. What was he doing?! "I came as fast as I could." Niall was siting in the front seat. He came to get us? I was relieved that someone was actually helping us. "Thanks so much." Harry says letting me to go in the car first.

"Of course." Niall says giving me a small smile. After a few seconds Harry was still standing outside of the car, thinking. "Harry? Get in quickly." Niall says gesturing him with his hand. "I can't.." Harry closes the car door.

What?!

I scramble back out of the car trying to pull him in. I wasn't leaving without my brother. He had to come with me.

"Bella, look at me. I'm so sorry.. Please listen. I want you to go with Niall. He'll take care of you. I can't go with you because Jason will try and find us. We have to seperate." Harry explains to me. Tears come down my face again and I hug my brother tightly. I never wanted to let go of him.

"Alright Bella. I promise I'll see you soon. I love you." He pulls apart from me and kisses my cheek again.

No. No. No. He couldn't leave me.

"Here's the bag. Don't worry." He hands me the it and looks away before he jerks a tear. "Thank you so much Niall. I promise I'll make everything up." Harry gives Niall a small wave, letting him know that he'll be okay, and starts running back to the direction of the house. I wanted to scream Harry's name calling him back, but I couldn't. I was standing alone on the sidewalk, trying to call after my brother, it was pointless.

Sometimes not having a voice got me really pissed. At times I would want to actually communicate with my brother, or just scream from being frustrated. I didn't know how it felt to actually, make a sound.

"Bella, are you okay?" After 10 minutes of driving, Niall breaks the silence. I look at him and nod. My eyes were puffy from crying, when Harry left. I already missed him, and I felt unsafe without him next to me.

"I want you to go with Niall. He'll take care of you." Harry's words earlier repeat in my head. I was really grateful that Niall was gonna help me. I pull out a crumpled piece of paper and a pen from my bag.

"Thank you." I scribble on the paper. I push the little paper into Niall's hands, and sit back like I didn't do anything. He opens it and chuckles. "Of course." He smiles at me and speeds up a bit.

I didn't know where we were going. I didn't know where my brother was. I didn't know anything. I was just glad that niall was next to me, or someone I could actually trust..

**

Ok now go follow dani! @hahaitsdani

Make sure to comment, vote, and fan!!