The Alley

A/N: I like it when you guys comment.. *wink wink* maybe vote too.. Possibly even fan? Ahh I love you anyways.

**

Chapter 8:

Niall drives up in front of a small, quiet neighborhood. I had never been to this side of town, so I didn't know where we were. "We're here." He smiles and gets out of the car. I follow him and we walk down the street. Everything was really quiet and peaceful... Oddly. A few birds chirped and flew away and that was mostly it. Nobody was here.

"Niall. A..are you sure this is s..safe?" I stutter. "Yeah. Don't worry love." He takes my hand. I walk close to him. Soon we make a turn into another street and there were a couple of shops. Still, it was all deserted. "He should be here." Niall holds my hand and pulls me a bit farther.

"SNAP"

It sounded like a twig breaking. And it came from behind us.

I spin around and see the familiar curly haired boy standing there. "HARRY!" My face lights up and I run into his arms. "Oh my god Bella! Did you just say my name?" He looks at me surprised. I nod and hug him. I took a look at my brother to see if he was hurt. He had a cut on his lip and dirt all over his clothes. Did he get into a fight????

"Oh god Harry.. What happened?" I touch his cuts gently. My poor brother.. "Oh nothing Bella." He tries to give me a reassuring smile. "Sorry guys. I think we should get out of here." Niall looks around as if someone was coming after us. "Yeah." Harry gives him a stern look and nods. "Come on." Harry leads the way in a light jog. I run behind him with Niall close by me.

"Harry how did you get here?" Niall asks. "I.. Um.. Ill explain later." He looks around again. Why was he looking around? We're people coming after us? "Here's my car." We turn the corner and niall unlocks the door. "Hurry Bella." Harry opens the door for me when suddenly I hear footsteps running toward us.

Two men were coming our way. Shit. "Get in the car." Harry pushes me inside. "And stay low!" He slams the door. I watch with one eye, Niall and Harry were standing outside the car. One man runs up and socks Niall in the stomach. Harry punches the other guy in the face, making him stumble backwards. "Fuck!" Niall curses at the pain. He swings a punch at one of the guys, hitting him in the jaw. Harry gets tackled by one onto the hard floor. I couldn't see what was happening but I just heard Harry grunting from pain.

"AHHHH!!" Niall screams and pushes them off of my brother. All this was too much. There was too much violence and blood. The two things I couldn't stand.

It's fine Bella. Stay calm. Everything's going to be okay. Just stay calm.

But no it wasn't..

The image of Niall and Harry hurt and covered in blood made me frightened. I had to do something. So I just screamed.

I screamed louder than I ever had before. I cover my ears and just scream. Please say someone heard me. I peek out and see that the two men were starting to run away. Thank god. They shouldn't have messed with us anyways.

I run out to see if they were okay.. To my disappointment, Harry was laying unconscious on the floor. Niall was trying to slowly get up. "Harry. Harry." I shake him a bit and open his eyes. He wasn't coming to me.

Oh shit. I look at Niall and he was inspecting Harry. Thankfully he was conscious, a bit drowsy though.

I'm so sorry for putting you into this Niall..

I hear sirens coming our way and I get up relived. Thank god someone was coming.

"Over here!!" I yell trying to run to where the sirens were coming from..

*comment

Vote

Fan!