Hospital Nightmares

A/N: I think this fanfic is kids turning out to be a fail.. Who's still reading? Lol..

Thanks if you are!

*

Chapter 11:

Harry's POV:

I hear the sound of glass breaking. I open my eyes and look around. "Shit.." I hear someone curse. I cough a bit loudly, and they jump, banging their head on the table. "Who are you?" I sit up. It was dark in the hospital room so everything was blurry.

"It's me harry.." A voice echoes. Immediately I recognize it. It was Jason. "You are so brave to come here because I can totally wring your neck right now." I say furiously. The anger inside of me was boiling. I felt like i wanted to bash his head against the wall.

"Your so silly Harry. You just don't understand." He comes out so I could see his face. Jason had a disgusting smirk on his face. "You think you can win but you can't. I have her." He twiddles with her fingers laughing. "What?" I sit up in bed, about ready to jump on him. He doesn't have Bella. She's with Niall..

"I have the boy too." Jason walks around the bed to the other side. He had them both.. "What do you want." I spit at him. "Nothing.. Nothing at all.. Just the thought of your misery makes me happy." He grins devilishly.

"Where is Bella and Niall?" I stand up, but my head got dizzy. "Just shut up." He slaps his hand across my face. Did just hit me? I stumble forward and bump into the table. I knock over a few cups and glass shatters everywhere. "You think you can beat me?" Jason grabs my arm and drags me across the room. I was getting drowsy and my vision was unclear. "Let me go!" I punch his stomach and stumble back from his grasp.

"Oh god." He clutches his stomach and runs after me. Jason grabs my shirt and pulls me back. "You will pay for that." He raises his fist and everything blacks out.

**

"Harry?" A soft voice rings through my ears. "Harry?" The voice calls me again.

Bella. It was Bella.

I open my eyes and she was holding my hand. "Bella? Your here!" I hug her. Wait.. I was still here.. I look and Niall was walking into the room with a tray of food. "Niall!" I shout. He jumps a little. "Oh your awake finally!" Niall sets the food down. Finally??

"How are you feeling?" Bella touches my forehead. "Im fine but what happened?" I ask confused. "What are you talking about?" She laughs. "Jason.. He took you away." I hug her again. It was horrible just thinking about it. "Harry you sure your okay? I've been with Niall this whole time." She laughs. Was it true? "You were having bad dreams though.." Niall adds. "The doctor called us. You were okay once Bella was here." He smells the food.

It was a dream? Thank goodness but.. I just had a bas feeling stirring inside of me.

**

Comment, vote, fan