Till The Last Petal...

~** Chapter 01**~

I stood there studying every bit of my outfit from head to toe; a faded blue scrub. I grabbed my hair tie that portrays the same colour as my heart, and wrapped it around my brunette straight hair, and placed it in a high pony tail. My lipstick kissed my lips as I moved it in a circular motion, turning my sweet, innocent rosy lips into a hot devilish red, just the way I liked it. I looked at my watch, 11:30 pm. I looked deep into my emerald green eyes, and then glared down onto my lips. I puckered it, enhancing them into near perfection, and went out the bathroom and into the halls of one flickering light. As the light continued to flicker on and off, I inhaled the addicting yet medicine filled air, and started to click clack my way into room 409. I started to whistle the theme to twisted nerve, while the flickering and click clack continued. I finally put a stop to the music I was conducting, when I stopped parallel to the doorframe of 409. I turned my head towards the doorframe, stared it down while I titled my head; left right, then straightened it. I straightened my body in the direction my head was facing, and resumed my whistling, and clicking and clacking towards the bed of Bernard. Bernard has been a patient at Churchill Hospital for a near week. He was finally being discharged after 7 days of agonizing pain from his missing limb, and emotional scar from his surgeries; two to be exact. I lifted the clipboard hung around the front of the hospital bed, and skimmed through it; bullets to both sides of his oblique, and pectorals, and one right between his right oblique and right pectoral bullet, and an obvious missing limb. My left lip twitched upwards slowly, as I hung the clipboard back to its place. I walked towards the left side of Bernard near his night table, and called Mr. Bernard, the 28 year old in a calm and soothing voice. He gently opened his eyes. Poor fella looked weak and checked my watch; 11:37. I explained the details of his discharge, and turned my attention to my watch once again. 11:47.

“I hope you enjoyed your stay here at Churchill Hospital Mr. Bernard.” I said with a smile. He let out a sarcastic laugh.

“What’s to enjoy about it? I’VE LOST A FRIGGEN LIMB! But I guess that’s Karma. Karma’s a bitch ain’t she?” I chuckled at that statement. How Ironic. 11:50.

“If you don’t mind, can I change you glucose bag?”

“Do what you have to do.” He said closing his eyes, falling back to sleep. I caressed the tube connecting the glucose bag to Bernard’s vein, as I smiled to myself. I lowly detached the glucose bag with the tube. While holding the clear tube in one hand, I used the other hand to dig deep into my left pocket on the scrub, and slowly pulled out a needle. I slowly injected the needle into the tube, and watched the liquid slide down the tube entering the Bernard’s vein. After fully injecting the needle, I placed it back into my pocket and slowly removed my scrub, showing off my black skin tight leather bodysuit. After escaping that baggy scrub that doesn’t bring out my curves what so ever, I sat myself on the visitor’s chair close by Bernard’s bed, and lifted my left foot and placed it on the bed. My Black leather boots camouflaged with my body suit, making it look like an extremely tight leather onesie covering my head to toe, but sexier, much more sexier. I looked at my watch.  11:52. the fluid should be mixed with Bernard’s vein. I used my toe to push Bernard into walking up, as I placed my left elbow on the arm of the chair, and rested my head on my head, while my pinky was being bitten by my teeth; something that’s very routinely for me. He didn’t wake up, so I kicked him again. He weakly, and drowsily opened his eyes, slowly placing his hand on his temples.

“Nurse, Nurse, I feel drowsy, and weak, and-“

“SHUT IT!” I said I bending forward, so he could get a better look at my face.

“Who the hell are you? And what have you done to me?”

“Well Mr. Bernard, you just have a bit of the date rape drug mixed in water in your blood, so that sort of explains your weakness. So don’t worry, I’m sure it won’t hurt that much. “ I said standing up from the chair, and placed my left foot once again on his bed.

“Wait, what won’t hurt? What are you going to do? Who are you? Please don’t hurt me.” He continued bombarding me with questions as I slowly unzipped my left boot, and retrieved my Riddick blade and gripped onto the black handle of it.

“Woah. Did the infamous Billy Bernard beg for his life? Or should I say B.B?”

“What? How do you-“

“Don’t say you don’t remember me B.B? It kills me from the inside.”

“Who the eff are you.” He said in a weaker and calm voice.

“Alright, fair enough. You probably won’t recognize me. But how about Sargent Major Schwartz?” Even at his weak state, I saw how his eyes, widened. “Does that ring a bell B.B? DOES IT!” I said screaming right in his face.

“H-h-how you kn-“

“Love to chat B.B, but its 11:58.” I jumped on him, straddling his waist as he tried to fight back, but couldn’t due to the drug. I took out my blade and cut through his hospital gown, making his bullet scars visible. Perfect. Just the way I wanted them. I started from the right bottom bullet and sliced through his pale cold skin. I slowly and painfully made sure the blade made its way towards the bullet scar above the right oblique scar, and soon towards the scar on his peck. I slowly went back towards the middle scar, and carved a diagonal line to his left peck, and back spilling his ruby red blood like no tomorrow. I reached back to the middle and made a deeper slit towards the bottom left oblique. I made sure every cut was precise, slow, and painful. I mean I didn’t waste all my time strategically shooting this bastard in 5 different places for no good reason. As I was cutting I could hear his pathetic screams of pain that probably didn’t even travel outside of his room. I smirked at his teary eyes, as I could his death covering his face, but not fully yet. I got off of him as blood engulfed his bare abdomen.   I placed my hands on my knees, and leaned forward to his ear. We were so close that my words could have touched his ears.

“And you’re right, I am a bitch. Goodnight B.B.” I said as I kissed the side of his cheek right on time. 11:59. I slowly moved my lips away from his cold cheeks, and looked at the spot I kissed him, making sure I’ve marked that I, killed this bastard, and no one else. There I saw my devil lips on his cheek, making me satisfied but not proud. I grabbed my hideous scrub and stood straight, looking through the room, looking for any lurking evidence. Just as I was trained, there was none. I moved to the front of his bed, and looked onto my piece of art covered in red blood, but not covering my masterpiece. “K”. I smirked once again, and started to whistle the same tune once again, click clacking through the flickering light hallway and soon out the doors of Churchill Hospital. I stopped in my I slowly unwrapped the hair tie form my hair, letting it loose into the April wind. I placed the hair tie back on my wrist, and smirking at the colour that symbolizes my heart. Black. I looked straight, chuckled and started to walk into the passenger seat of the big black van with tinted windows. I opened the door, and sat my ass on the leather seats. The car fired up, and drove off into the night.

“How was it?” Asked my blonde partner in crime, Nolan.

“Slow, painful, and bloody.” I said meeting the electric blue eyes of Nolan.

“Ouu, you’re horrible.” He scared, proud, and yet mocking way.

“Tell me something I don’t know Nolan.”

“Shouldn’t you start of simple, and less torturous, and then get intense?”

“What you mean? The Bitch is just getting started.” I said looking out the window, enjoying the dark.