Chapter 17

Tina's P.O.V

As I woke up, I noticed that I was tied to a chair. And the ropes were drenched in wolfsbane. Another deadly weapon against werewolves.

I tried to move my arms, my legs, but the wolfsbane started to burn, so I stopped. At first I wanted to remember what happened, when I came home, but it was all just a blur. The last thing I remember was the path of blood, that led to the bathroom. And as I walked towards it, the bathroom door opened and there stoop Adam. 

Adam! Of course it was him, how did I not noticed him before. I should have noticed him, or at least his scent. I mean, just because I'm half a wolf, that doesn't mean, I can't smell and notice other scents. I think the only explanation would be that Adam has a witch, that's working for him.

Because other than that. I'm out of explanations. 

I looked around and saw that I was in a dark room. And the smell here was just horrible. It seems that a lot of people were held in here. Maybe it's Adam's little 'playroom'. As I've said before, disgusting man. No wonder why he doesn't have a mate yet. 

As I sat on the chair, obviously still tied up, I heard someone coming. It didn't took me long enough to figure it out who it was, considering the fact that the person was already in the room. 

''I see you have already woken up'' Adam said, as he stood there probably thinking how smart he is.

''Of course, I have, do you need glasses to see?''

''Don't be sassy here with me, when basically your whole life is depending on me right now.'' He threatened, as he started to move towards me. ''Don't think that I don't know about you, little one, or about your 'secret powers'. I'm not a fool''

I didn't wait for too long to come up with a reply. ''Well you sure as hell, look like one.'' I smirked as I watched him, twitch slightly from anger. 

He then slapped me with his full Alpha power. And I knew that if I was a normal human, my head would probably fly to the other end of the room. And for once, I'm glad that I'm not normal.

''Just because you are different, doesn't mean, you can talk to ME like THAT!'' His voice boomed, through the room, or even the whole house.

''Listen here'' I stated ''Just, because you are some 'Oh-Alpha-Mighty' doesn't mean I have to listen to YOU, I'm not in your pack, and I will never be. And I will not, cooperate with you, not even in the slightest bit. So you, my dear friend, need to check your ass, because I think your head was stuck in there for a long time.''

After saying that, I was panting heavily, it wasn't exactly the words I needed to say to him, but I'm just glad, I had a choice to say something. I've been quiet for a long time, actually. and I needed to let my anger a little bit. And he was just perfect for that position.

He didn't say anything he just stood there, in front of me, and looked shocked, I guess no one really talks to him in that way.

After the staring competition, which I might say, wasn't intimate at all, he left. Just like that. He turned around, and walked out. 

But I had a feeling this wasn't over yet.

And I had a feeling that this was just the beginning of my worst nightmare.