Chapter 3

I woke up. But I couldn't move. They hurt me so bad yesterday. I thought I was going to die. I bet it would be better if I just comitted suicide.

I mean nobody cares for me. Nobody. For them, I am just a waste of space, a trash, someone they can hurt. They even said it themselves.

Even my wolf doesn't talk to me. But I think it's for another reason.

I just lay in my bed to think.

What if I was skinny, had tanned skin, big green eyes, would they treat me differently? Of course they would. I mean look at my siblings.

I am a shame to their pack. That's why I can't show up when other Alpha's are arrived. 

The only thing that I have is a teddy bear. He holds a heart in his hands which says 'I Love You' that's the only thing that I have left before the abuse.

Someone would say that I'm insane if they would hear me say that my pack abuses me. Because lots of other packs, consider my pack The Nicest pack they have ever seen.

But they are not nice. They are cruel, evil. Everyone single one of them are monsters.

They should go die in a hole, because they don't deserve to live. I wish that the whole pack would be swiped off by rogues. I don't care if I would get hurt. There is nobody out there to love me, treat me right.

And as I thought my life couldn't get worse, it did.

Today was soon-to-be alpha's James 18th birthday. And as you already know it's time for him to find his mate. 

I can't go to the birthday party 'cause I'm not allowed to. I would be beaten again, in front of everyone like always. There would be many unmated girls from other packs, and many other alpha's.

I just lay all day in my bed, imagining my better life. But it was not so long, I was interrupted by my sister.

''Hey, whore, are you enjoying the party that you are not allowed to?'' She laughed.

I wanted to scream so badly in her face that she is the whore, but I am too weak to do that. And my injuries aren't healed yet.

So I said nothing, I stayed silent.

''Hey, are you hearing me, whore? You know that you can't ignore me your whole life. Because I will be there forever to hurt you.'' she said as she walked towards me.

When she came to me and stood right in front of me, she slapped me and kicked me in my already injured stomach.

It was like my air was pulled out of my lunges and I couldn't breath.

She tried to say something to me, but was interrupted by soon-to-be alpha James.

''Mandy, babe, what are you doing here with that thing?'' he asked.

My wolf was jumping excitedly and was screaming something but I didn't hear it.

''Nothing just enjoying my time hurting her.'' she said.

What kind of sister is she? She enjoys my pain. She is such a monster.

''Well you are doing a good thi-'' he didn't end the sentence because when he looked at me it was like there was just the two of us.

Then I made out what was my wolf saying.

'Mate!'

'We finally found our mate!'

Oh my, he is my mate. no! No! NO! He couldn't be my mate, maybe it's just a dream or some sort of mistake, or even a nightmare.

 But it wasn't. I saw different kinds of emotions twirling in his eyes. Love, happiness, but that was soon replaced by disgust and horror.

''Mandy get downstairs and wait for me.'' he said in his alpha tone.

She hurried from my room and when she was gone, he glared at me and said something that I expected.

''I Alpha James, reject you, Liana Sunders, as my mate.'' 

These words hurt the most. It was like someone was ripping my heart apart. And I couldn't do anything. I felt my heart shattering into tiny peaces. No one could collect back my heart after this.

So I said the only thing I could.

''I, Liana Sunders accept you rejection.'' 

He just nodded and was ready to walk out, but before he did, he turned around and said.

''Also you can't tell anyone that we are mates, got it? But I guess no one will believe and you don't have any friends.'' he walked out smirking.

I just curled up, and cried my eyes out.

Once I was done, anger rushed through me. Who does he think he is that he can just reject me and enjoy my pain? Who does the whole pack think they are, for hurting me?

I hate all of them. My sister, my brother, even my parents. I can't believe I'm even saying this, but I hate my mate! He is such a prick! He's sleeping around like a man-whore, and doesn't give a crap about anyone.

'He is not a prick and a man-whore!' my wolf growled at me.

'He is! Whether you like it or not. He rejected us and you are defending him after all the things that he's done to us? How could you?' I asked her. But I didn't get any response.

I don't care if I hurt her by saying those words. But I said the truth, and she knows that. She doesn't want to think that. My wolf thinks that even if he is my mate, he would be gentle with me, with us. But he's not.

I was getting sick of all this beating, name callings, that I decided to leave.

I got nothing to pack, not even money. I just grabbed my teddy bear, and looked through my window to see if anyone was there.

Thankfully no one was there. So I opened the window and jumped with a small 'thud'. I looked around and luckily no one saw me.

I sprinted through the wood not bothering to turn in my wolf form 'cause i know that my wolf is already pissed enough at me. I mean we already are running from our 'lovely' mate.

After 10 minutes I was already beyond of my pack boundaries . I felt free. They are never going to find me even if they tried. I promised myself that.

I ran and ran, and ran. I stopped after good 30 minutes and saw a lake. I bent down and splashed some water on my face to freshen up.

Suddenly I became very sleepy. So I leaned against a tree. And let the sleep took over me.