Four

"Thank you for the notes Miyaka." Takumi cheers while hugging her notebook.

"No problem. Just take down notes next time during class because I may not be able to lend you again. I also need my notes for reviewing."

"I will, thanks!" then she turn to her heels and left. I just shook my head after then. I was reading a book when in a corner of my eye, I notice someone who takes a sit beside me. I ignore the person yet when I felt something off, I turn to my side only to meet heterochromatic orbs, staring at me. I froze on my place as I look at him straight to his eyes. I wanted to avert my eyes away but I couldn't.

"A-Akashi..." I utters out in a shaky voice. Right at this moment, I wanted to run away from him but it seems impossible because I can't even move a muscle. I feel like a statue.

Then, a small smile form on his lips. I don't know but as I saw that, my heart starts to pound hard. I was left flabbergasted.

'Did he just smile... at me?' – I ask to myself. But then, I was snap back to reality when he calls out my name.

"Miyaka..." then he turn his eyes away for a minute before he looks at me again. I suddenly flinch when his eyes landed on mine. I don't know but I really feel scared whenever I feel his presence... whenever I feel him close. I really never felt this way... not until I met him that day.

"Don't ever go with Kotaro." He suddenly said. And that was the time I was brought back to my senses. I frown once I heard it. "Wha-What do you mean by that?!" I blurted out, voice are still a bit shaky.

Yet, he just ignored my question. "I don't want to see you with him, Miyaka."

And what he says next as he turn his eyes on mine, I felt a sudden chill rise up on my spine. "You're mine, Miyaka. Always remember that." After that, he stood up, leaving me in a total daze...

"You're mine, Miyaka..."

Then, my heart began to throb rapidly that I could hardly breathe.

"You're mine..."

"... Always remember that."

What are you doing to me, Akashi?

Just what... what do you want from me?

Then his words from last night came out of my mind...

" Show me..."

........................

The school bell chimes... I was walking towards the gym when the door suddenly opened.

It was Kotaro.

Then, when the time Kotaro turn on his feet, a wide smile appears on his face when he sees me.

"Miyaka-chan!" he calls out cheerfully.

I was about to raise my hand up to wave at him when I suddenly remember something.

"Don't ever go with Kotaro."

"You're mine, Miyaka. Always remember that."

I went still. I am about to walk on the separate way when Kotaro just came near me.

"Miyaka-chan, are you okay? You seems like you've seen a ghost or something. Did Chihiro scared you?"

"No." I replied quickly. But your captain does. "Nothing... I'm... I'm okay really." Then I gave off a smile to avoid further suspicions from him. I was about to bid goodbye when I heard someone clears his throat.

My back straightened up. I couldn't go wrong when I guess who it is. And I was prove right when Kotaro mentions his name.

"Oh hi Akashi!" he said in a cheerful voice.

I was stuck from where I standing. For a while I just wanted to disappear.

I thought that I wouldn't have any problem on this day but I thought wrong.

Akashi just ignores his team mate. "I thought I make it all clear for you, Miyaka..." right then, he suddenly grab my arm and pulls me away from Kotaro.

"Miya-." Kotaro tries to call out my name but he went to a stop the moment Akashi looks at him. his heterochromatic eyes are glistening....

"Just stay there, Kotaro and I tell you not to follow us." Then he continue to pull me by arm.

Akashi keeps on dragging to who knows where. But then, I wince when his hold turns tight on my arm.

"A-Akashi... where are-."

"Silence. You're not allowed to talk unless I tell you so."

By that, I just keep my mouth shut until we arrive on the student council's office. He turn the knob and push the door open. He pulls me inside harshly. By then, I heard a soft click and when I turn around and face him, my eyes went all wide when I saw him locking the door.

"Akash-."

"Did I told you to talk?" he says coldly.

I went still as my heart is pumping hard out of fear. I really feel hopeless at this moment. I couldn't do anything except to stand in place, pleading for him stop. I really couldn't stand the feeling of his presence. Every time I felt his presence, I couldn't do a thing. Even if I tried to run but I know I could not do it.

"I thought I made it clear for you..." he says in a menacing tone as he walks closer to my direction. Out of reflex, I took a step back, trying to distance myself away from him.

"I didn't like the way you smile at Kotaro, Miyaka. I already told you last night, right? Show me... Show me how scared you are... show me all your smiles... show me all your hidden emotions... show me everything about you... Don't ever show it to others other than me..."

"Aka-."

"You're only mine, Miyaka... and you will never, get away from me..." then, as he got closer, he suddenly pulls my by the waist and crash his lips to mine....

I tried to fight back but it was no use... every time I resist, he deepens the kiss...

"You're mine..."

"...Always remember that, Miyaka..."

After a while, he pulls away.

"I'm the only one that is allowed to see everything within you, Miyaka.... You're mine and mine only...."

"Show me..."

Then for another time, he claimed my lips again...

And tears start to stream down my face as he started to claim everything in me....

..........................................

Last post for today :) have a nice day minna :)

Lena~ 

Mine (Akashi x OC) *Complete*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें