Three

The teacher is in the middle of discussion when the school bell rings.

"That's all for now. We will continue this tomorrow and before we leave, I'm going to give you one reminder. We'll be having a long test the day after tomorrow so I'm hoping that all of you will take the test seriously..." he said as he glance around the  class.
"Yes sir." We chorused and my classmates begin to stack their things on their bag. They're busy on their own thing but I'm still sitting on my chair as I gaze outside the window. I don't feel like going home so early.
"Miyaka?" One of my classmate called out suddenly. I turn to him. "Hm?"
"Aren't you going home?" He asks.
I shook my head slightly and answered,"I stay for a little bit then I'll go ahead."
"Oh, okay. See you tomorrow then. Bye Miyaka." He said then left the place in a run.
I pulled out a deep breath as I turn my eyes back on the window.
.......................
After an hour...

I was walking along the street when I heard a voice. What I meant by that, is my alarm bell starts to ring. I felt the chills rise to my spine. When I look up and look around, I see no one but people who are just walking pass the street. I don't know but I feel like someone is watching me. And the feeling is just too familiar, too uncomfortable.  And I knew for a certain where I usually get this feeling.

I shook my head lightly and let out a deep breath. "Easy there, Miyaka. You're just tired... that's why you are imagining things... its nothing..." I say to myself and head on.
"And another long test, ugh. Meaning, another headache." I muttered under my breath.
As I walk along the way, when suddenly, an image of a certain person came to my head, sending me to a stop. Right then, I move my hand up to my chest. I felt myself breathing hard, and at the same time, I feel my body starts to tremble.
"Why am I feeling like this?" - I thought then shook my head, pushing the thought out of my head.
I took a deep breath then. I really don't like what's happening to me. It all started after that incident and I hate it. Especially, I hate myself from having that kind of weird feeling. I hope that, everything will go back the way they used to.

I just want to forget that incident. Forget that I met him.
After that day, I never dared to go over the gym and even walk along where the student council's office is. The only problem was Kotaro. He's a good friend and I do not want to turn him down.
I just sighed weakly on the thought and walk on the way home.

I only wish that something good is going to happen tomorrow.
What I mean is, I wouldn't even have to see those eyes again.
I would not have to see the emperor himself.

I wish...
.....................
(Time Skip)

Hmm... it's still early and I'm not yet sleepy so... I'm going to surf the net.
I walk over my desk and open my laptop.  As I go over my account, a sudden message pops up from someone. My brows narrowed when I check who the sender was. 
"Hmm... crimsonlocks?" I uttered out. Then I clicked the message box and read.

"What you fear the most..?"- it says. It's a weird question but I just shrug it off and answers. Whatever this is, it might be just a little game from a random person.

"I'm not scared of anything... except for a certain person." - I answered then went over to the newsfeed. While scanning down, another message appeared. I didn't thought that 'crimsonlocks' would replied back. I just click the message box again and read.

" Who? And why?"
I got curious by the question so I also ask one.
"Why do you need to know? And are you a boy or a girl?"

After a minute, crimsonlocks replied
"It doesn't matter if I'm a boy or a girl. Just answer my question."

I feel a nerve form in my head but since I'm already done with my homework, I'll just play along.
"One of my schoolmate who claimed himself as the emperor. " -I simply said.
It so surprising that crimsonlocks replies quickly. 
"Why?"- he asks. But then, I just shrug my shoulders  and type.

"Nothing...."  I started but went to a pause... I felt a bit puzzled on his question so instead of answering, I'll just send him another question. I was about to send it when he message me again.

"How scared are you?"

I'm a bit taken from his question, my eyes narrowed in confusion as I read it again.
"Why?"
" How scared are you?" He asks again, ignoring my question.
I just sighed and typed, "Scared that I never felt before."

After I send it, he already gives a reply.

"I see... then show me..."

Right after reading his reply, my eyes turn wide as I take another look again, making sure that I read it clearly.

Semi-consciously, I move my hands and typed.
" How am I going to show you when I don't even know you? "

After I send it, its been five minutes before he replies back.

"You don't have to worry... you already know me...."

I went still. And when I tried to analyze his name...
Crimson

My heart starts to throb hard in my chest. And I suddenly felt my whole body get numb.

That's when the realization hit me.

" Show me..."

His word swirls on my head as I feel my body slowly getting weak...

" Show me..."
.............................

Finally I  updated one story!! ^-^.

Not because my laptop was fixed. Not yet... but it is because I've wrote it down on my phone. So, how was it?

P.s - this was not the one I wrote on my laptop. This part is rewritten. Gladly  that I had saved this part on drafts.

Til next time.

Pending updates:
UNSEEN
KNB ONE SHOT (REQUESTED)
THE LUCKY HEART

Bye~♥ lovelots
Lena