Chapter 3

It's now P.E and honestly despite being how I am I love doing sports or any physical activity, it helps take my mind of the many things going on in my head and the memories well flashes of what I assume are memories because well I don't remember about anything about them. I sighed entering the girls locker room, it was packed full of girls whom I assume are in my class. I found an empty locker and opened it, and started undressing, I took my top off leaving me in a black singlet, I hated showing my body off that's why I always wear something under my clothes. I was about to take my pants off when I heard laughing and snickering and I knew they were talking bout me and well what they said "she looks like a slut and why does she hide herself it seems like she's just a useless scared little slut" so of course they were talking about me.

I looked down one hand gripping my locker in anger my knuckles turning white my breathing became faster my jaw clenched, I felt a soft pair of hands on my shoulder they felt caring and warm "hey don't let them get to you okay" I heard a soft spoken girls voice, I turned around slowly wanting to know who the voice and hands belongs to. The girl smiled, I went to say something but nothing came out, she stepped back and held her hand out shyly "my name is Maddiline Brookes" she was shy and looked like she hardly talked to anyone but she seemed confident a bit I looked at her hand and as I was about to introduce myself rose came barging in the locker room she was angry and looked worried, when Maddiline saw her she ran up to Rose and hugged her instantly calming rose down. Rose hugged her back and placed a kiss on her forehead before whispering something in Maddiline ear and smiled, honestly I felt slightly jealous and I don't know why I mean I may be bisexual but this is the first time I've felt jealous. I quickly finished dressing and went to class we were playing soccer.

I waited for the whistle to blow and when it did each teams was after the ball I of course was goalie the only reason why I could think they would want me goalie was so they could try and hurt me by kicking the ball at me but they don't know that I'm awesome at goalie it was girls vs boys. I smiled already enjoying the game, one of the girls on my team had the ball now trying to dodge the boys on the other team but failed so she decided to kick it over their heads and Rose managed to get the ball she faked a pass and side stepped the players coming at her she was smiling all the way through I giggled to myself as she kicked the ball in the goal and hugged Maddiline. 40 mins later we were finished the game everyone was out of breath and of course I saved every goal attempted a few times rose and Maddiline came to congratulate me on saving it but they were the only ones, the bell rang signalling the end of school so I headed back to the locker rooms to have a quick shower to wash the sweat off me.

I was in the shower when I heard a loud inhuman growl coming from the lockers, I quickly wrapped my towel around me as my heart began to pump faster from being scared,I ran to the corner of the showers hiding behind the wall wishing and hoping that whatever it was wouldn't find me, I can't believe this is happening am I going to die I don't want to, I closed my eyes and covered my mouth to stop me from screaming and anything that might get me found as I began to cry silently, I listen closely but couldn't hear anything but my wish and hopes didn't come true I opened my eyes and saw a wolf  standing a couple feet away from me looking straight at me like it wanted to kill me, it bared it's sharp white teeth, I looked at it like the frightened girl I am at the moment, it had pure white fur with speaks of grey mixed in, I looked it in the eyes biting my lip knowing fare well it might be my last day, there are so many things I wish I could do. The wolf pounced at me and I quickly put my arm in front of me not knowing why it would help and the wolf bit into my arm, now you'd expect me to to scream or do something but I did nothing at this moment it was like my body shut of like I couldn't feel any pain or anything like that.

The wolf pulled back taking a good chunk out I was expecting it to do it again but it bowed it's head like it was submissive or something and sat down, I slowly looked at my arm seeing the damage and trust me you wouldn't want to see what it looks like it was gore. I laughed idk why the fuck am laughing but I just was I stood up and I did so I felt dizzy that's to be expected considering how much blood I have lost I slowly started making my way to wherever my feet took me forgetting I was still wrapped in a towel. The wolf seems to follow me I turned my head giving it a death glare and I growled at it which surprised me, I seem to be surprising myself a lot today YAY me and it's been happening since I came here and came into contact with Rose. I turned back around and started walking agains unaware that I ever stopped walking, with each step I took my vision became blurrier and it became harder to walk, I turned a corner and bumped into someone knocking me back I was expecting myself to fall on my ass but found myself being held by rose I reached up slowly and cupped her face "who would have thought" I said giving her a weak smile before blacking out.

A/n if your wondering why she got bit it explains it the one of the chapters to come and also I dedicate this chapter to my good guy pal he knows who he is, also have a good day or night where ever you readers may be :)