Chapter 6

Bethany's p.o.v

i couldn't believe how exhausted i was until i woke up to some one whispering "look at them they must have been exhausted the poor girls and you know they look kinda cute" someone else was there as well "hush mother and let them sleep" i yawned and slowly opened my eyes but was blinded by bright light, i groaned and was about to get up when i felt someone pull me back into them, i was about to panic but remembered i fell asleep in rose's arms, i smiled and managed to fully open my eyes, i slowly looked around and found where the whispers where coming from,there stood at the end of the bed middled aged women and a teenage girl "umm excuse me but could you tell me what time it is" i asked "its time to get up silly school starts in 30 mins and breakfast is ready " the older women told me "thank you ma'am " just as one of the strangers was about to say something rose piped up " mother can you get out of my room please and same goes for you sister" was she awake all this time i was surprised she even said anything and with that the older lady and the teenager walked out the door leaving me to get rose up.

i remembered everything she told me last night but couldn't believe that i could do something like that to her but i sensed that she wasn't telling me something and keeping it hidden but whatever it was i hope she will tell me soon."well shall we get up, i mean your mum was nice enough to make breakfast" i said moving a piece of hair out of roses sleepy face, i was met with a growl to be exact it was her tummy growling in pure hunger "ill take that as a yes" i giggled and stretched out rose doing the same, i looked at rose and noticed something on her arm the same arm that i had the wolf bite i looked at my arm but nothing was there and took another look at her arm and there was a scar, i don't get it i mean she healed my arm but why would she have the scar, i shook my head deciding to forget about it maybe ill ask her later on.

i got up out of the bed and realised that i didn't have any spear clothes to change into, and i couldn't wear my one because it was basically torn to shreds and all dirty, i frown in sadness" you don't have clothes do you " rose asked me and i just shook my head "she got up and walked over to what looked like her wardrobe and opened the door"well pick an outfit and don't be shy about it" she grabbed her clothes and headed for the door"um where are you going" I'm going to he other bathroom you can use the one in here and ohh when your finished just go down stairs mum will serve you breakfast" she said leaving me to my own.

i showered and got dressed i picked out some black shorts that where knee length and a basketball shirt some black mid calf length and a pair of chucks, i really didn't like relaying on others but this case was different. i headed down stairs and was greeted by a bear hug by rose mother "I'm glad my daughter has found someone " she said smiling brightly, i was going to tell her she was wrong but someone beat me to it "mother its not like that plus we only met yesterday" it was rose i looked back and saw her standing there gosh i really have to pay attention but i wonder why rose has gone through so much just for me i mean its like she said we only met recently and is it wasn't for unforeseen events i don't think wed be here right now, i must of been looking down frowning because roses mums arms were replaced with roses " hey don't be sad alright and also lets eat some good heart food alright we have school soon " i just nodded and sat down in front a plate full of different foods and started eating " hey sissy i heard you screaming last night did you have a nightmare or something" said a girl who ives seen around i can't remember her name "no jas not something and yeah a nightmare of sorts " i watched the two talk while eating and i could tell that rose loves her sister very much and her sister the same.

i finished eating and went to wash my dishes but was stopped by roses mother who grabbed my dishes and smiled "you don't need to do anything sweetie"i sighed not wanting to upset her and just nodded "Jas this is Bethany,Bethany jasmine, mum Bethany, Bethany my mother Lilith," rose finally introduced us i held my hand out to jasmine and when she grabbed my hand a memory of hers came flooding into my mind, she was the one that attacked me at school but how could it be possible well i guess anything is possible considered rose is a witch, i guess that just means she's some type of wolf or something, i have to admit the thought of her possibly attacking me again kinda scared me but at the same time i guess i wasn't. i must of looked confused because jasmine leant in and whispered in my ear"no need to be scared of me hun i will not harm you again, once was enough for me to figure out who you truly are and I'm sorry for the pain i caused you and my sister i really do regret it but please do not tell her anything I've told you she doesn't know anything " before i got to reply she leant back she looked at me and i just nodded hoping she know i would keep the secret i mean i should just scream it out but I'm not like that and honestly as much as she hurt both rose and i, i will still forgive her i mean i feel myself changing wether for good or bad i don't know yet.

A/n so guys there is the next chapter hope you guys enjoy and i hope i get some votes and comments, love you guys :)