Shadow of the Night (part2)

Ok. Part 2. please comment!

P.S. - (Sara is just a normal teenage girl with a best friend who she has known forever. He is really hott, a playboy, she is secretly in love with, and is a vampire. Wait, What?!.... when James realized that he loves her back he knows if anyone else in his world (of vampires, shape-sifters, witches, and silkies) finds out the sentence for there love would be death. Sara is thrown into a world that she never even knew existed, and finds that her life is in danger, not only from the supernatural world but also from an unknown illness that is perplexing the doctors, though she only needs to look at her family history to find out what is the matter. Maybe she isn't in as much danger as she thought.... or maybe she's in more.)

They got out of the car and walked into the school. Ambrosia Public High School was a big concrete building. About ten years ago the Administrators started letting the art students paint on the walls, to keep the school from looking like a prison. Some paintings were two floors high and painted by a group of students, others were remakes of famous works of art, and some were the students' own art. There was a big sign that said Senior's Last Day Countdown: 2 Days.

Ambrosia was a big town with many residents; some people would joke and say "Ambrosia is one block short of being a city."

"Have you been asked to prom yet?" said James as they got to her locker.

"No. Who are you going with, Ashley or Rachel?"

"Neither, we broke up."

"Has it been a month already?"

"What?"

"I've noticed that you never stay with a girl longer than a month."

"You're very observant." and it worried him.

"Not really, I've just known you for a long time. So who are you going to ask?"

"I don't know."

"Aren't you worried that you won't get a date if you wait to long?"

"Not in the slightest."

"You are so full of yourself."

He gave her his perfect crooked smile and winked.

"Stop it. That's not a good thing." but she couldn't help smiling.

"I think it's a good thing."

She punched his shoulder

"OW!" and the surprising thing was that it had actually hurt.

"If you keep this up you will have dated every girl in Ambrosia."

"Why do you care?"

"James, you're my best friend, I care about you."

"Oh," she had never said anything like that to him before, their relationship was very playful and sarcastic, but rarely serious "well I care about you too Sar."

A light, very attractive, blush lit her cheeks, these were uncomfortable waters for her as well. The bell rang, "I should get to history." said Sara.

"See you in Spanish, next period."

James walked into shop class two minutes later. It was a big room with a lot of heavy machinery crammed into it. There were big double doors that led outside where some projects were worked on when the weather was nice. All the students gathered around the teacher for attendance and then went off to work on their individual projects. James, who was working on a large shed with a group of other students, went outside. Unfortunately for him, one of those students was Tom.