-Chapter 1-

It's up you guys!!! The trailer is on the side so be sure to watch that!!! Love you all!! <3
Don't forget to vote and comment!!

You know how like 98% of the world is like obsessed with love? How like finding their
so-called "other half" is one of the only things that matters to them? Well, I happen to
be in the two percentile that doesn't give a rat's ass about love. If I am meant to find love
then he has to come to me. I am not going to waste my life chasing around random guys
that don't even matter and get my heart broken many times in the process.

My name is Taelor Marie, I am eighteen years old, almost nineteen and I have two siblings.
My messy, sweet, and silly little sister's name is Perry Evans.
My annoying, backstabbing, stupid big brother's name is Harry Styles.

Since my parents were really big about music my older brother actually grew up to be in a band.
He is always traveling on tour with his band, "One Direction". I have honestly never heard him sing with his band before. Harry and I do not really get along anymore. We were really close until I turned sixteen. Ever since then I will not hang out with him. It is not that we stopped hanging out because the fame got to him, it is because he was not there for me when I needed my older brother most. This week is my birthday and Harry will be coming home from being on tour for six months. Perry is really excited to see him. She has been going around making him purple glittery cards for about three weeks now. But this could just be because she is four. Harry will be bringing his other three band members to our house...great. I really hope they can be cool and not act like seven year olds.

I hear my Mother from down stairs shout. "Taelor can you come here please? Iris is here!" Iris has been my friend since we were babies. Her parents and my parents had both just moved to this neighborhood and they were both pregnant with boys. The day after my mother had Harry, Iris' Mom had John. John and Harry have always been friends but they grew apart about two years ago when John became addicted to drugs, sex, and alcohol. When Iris' Mom got the news that she was pregnant, my Mother found out less than an hour later that she was pregnant as well. Some might say that we were meant to be friends but I just think it was great timing.

"Hey Tae! I was just about to go to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert and I just so happen to have an extra ticket, care to join?" Iris says holding out two pieces of paper that look to be two tickets for the down town arena.
"Is that even a question? That's like asking Perry if she wants to ride the ponies at the carnival. Yes I wanna go!!" I say just a little too loud. All the ways from up stairs you hear the loudest shreek ever. "WE'RE GOING TO THE CARNIVAL?!?"
"No Perry we are not. Go back to your room and watch T.V."
"Come on! Go up stairs and change your clothes!" Iris says pushing me up the stairs and into
my room. I change out of my pajamas and slip on some black skinny jeans, a Nirvana crop top, with a leather jacket and combat boots to tie everything together.
"Mom, I am on my way to the concert. I will be home before long." As soon as I get that sentence out of my mouth I fly out the door.

_________

"How is everyone in here tonight?" Luke Hemmings, the cutest, says into the microphone. "WOOOOO" The entire croud, including Iris and I, all scream to him.
"I'll take that as a 'good thing'. So LET'S GET STARTED!!" Robert shouts. When he says that the band starts to play their new song "She's kinda hot."

"My girl's complaining that I always sleep in. She's always screamin' when she's callin' her friends. She's kinda hot though. Yeah, she's kinda hot though." The beginning of the song starts.
Iris and I sing along to every word. She's kinda hot is mine and Iris' favorite song ever. 

As the song comes to an end I have to pee. I sprained my ankle a few weeks ago and the medicine they give you makes you have to use the bathroom every five minutes.
"Hey, Iris I am going to go pee. I will be back in a few. Text me if anything exciting happens so I can haul ass back here." I tell Iris with a small laugh.
I start looking for the bathrooms but, I can not seem to find them anywhere. When I spot a guy I ask him where the bathrooms are.
"Excuse me sir but, do you happen to know where the bathroom is?" I feel very weird asking a guy where they are but whatever.
"Hey your name is Taelor right? Harry's little sis?" The guy asks. He does look about Harry's age. He looks kinda familiar I guess.
"Uhm, yeah, I am Harry's little sister. Who might you be?" I ask the young man.
"I am in Harry's band. Well, not his band but I am in the band with him." He says laughing.
"Wait, I thought you guys weren't supposed to be here till next week sometime."
"Well, I am coming back a week early so that I can visit some family. That, and I really wanted to come to this concert. I needed to talk with Luke and Ashton." This guy seems pretty cool but I still do not really want to get "comfortable" with any of Mason's friends.
"So, do I get a name or just Harry's bandmate?" I ask sounding a little rude.
"Oh right, sorry. My name is Louis." Louis, apparently, says. I have to admit he has a cool name.
"Ahh. Well hate to leave this uhm, whatever but I am going to go." I am trying to get away from him.
"Okay, I will tell Harry I saw you." He says with a smirk. He must know we do not talk at all.
"How about you do not do that. Okay? Kay." And with that I take off toward the bathrooms.
I finish up in the bathroom then head back to the main arena.
"Damn, what the hell took you so long? I was starting to think you had been kidknapped." Iris is like another mother to me. She treats me like a baby. I really do not like that but she does not care.
"I ran into somebody before I went to the bathroom. I am perfectly fine. Anyways, anything exciting happen while I was gone?" I ask Iris.
"Yes....I caught Luke's snap-back." Iris got us third row seats, so it is not a big surprise that she caught the shirt.
"Oh and they sang your favorite song but you were to busy shit-chatting with Prince Charming to hang out with your best friend." Iris finishes her sentence.
"Hey how did you know I was talking to a guy?" I do not remember saying it was a guy I was talking to.
"I didn't 'till just now. God, that's great." she says smiling. "So tell me, who is the lucky man that gets
to be Taelor's first love?"
"Okay first of all, he was one of Harry's band members. And second, I would never waste my time on a guy like that. He seems full of himself, stuck up, and annoying. He does have a good taste in music though. But still, no no no oh and did i mention, NO!" I slightly scream to Iris.

__________

*Guess who's home early.* I receive a text from Mason. Well now that explains why Louis said he would let Harry know he saw me.
*Are you already at the house...?* I send back. I really do not want him to be back. I was expecting another week to myself.
*Yeah, don't seem so excited. People might get the wrong idea ;)" He sends back. Great, I do not want him home.
"Well Iris we have to go. Guess who is home early." I tell Iris. I have never told anyone about why Harry and I do not really get along. I do not want people to judge or something like that. It is personal.
"Okay, give him a hug for me. Have fun and do not kill each other or I will hurt you both." She says with a wink.
"Ha no promises. But thanks for taking me, Bye."
She drops me off at my front door then leaves. Now to survive walking in my house and to my room. If I can just get to my room everything will be okay. I take a deep breath and turn the silver door knob. When I look in I do not see anybody. I see the staircase so all I have to do is run up the stairs then I am good. I shut the door, put my coat on the hook, then start slightly running.

"Ahh, thought you could run to your room without giving me a hug?" Harry says. I turn to him, roll my eyes then head back up the stairs.
"Taelor, you get back down here and give your brother a hug. I do not care if you two do not get along. You two have barely talked in two years and that needs to change." My Mother gets done saying. God she is the most annoying women on the face of the earth.
"You can not force me to hug anyone. Why can I not just say "Hi." then go to my room?" I do not understand her one bit. She gets on my nerves so bad.
"No hug now." She says giving me the "Mother finger" where she points is to the floor and act like she is big shit... That is like her signature parenting move.
I take a deep breath, walk down the stairs, and give Harry an awkward side hug then run back up the stairs. I slam my door then slam my head onto my bed.
"GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO SIS!!" Harry sarcastically screams.
I take my clothes off and get into my comfy pajamas. It is already 11:25 so I just get ready for bed. I am worn out from all the screaming at the concert then that little thing down stairs. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I do not have to see my piece of shit brother Harry tomorrow. I do wish there was someone in this world I could tell my past to. I really need a good friend I can tell anything...I bring out my diary and start writing in it.

"Dear Diary,
Why am I always crying? I feel like all I do is cry and fight with everyone. I don't want to be this hopeless, depressed teenager. I hate the person I am right now. I don't want to be this way anymore but I don't know how to be any other way.
Yours truly,
          Taelor.

(Sorry for the short sucky chapter) Who is excited about this new book?! I already know the main story line so you will not have to wait too long for this. I will be posting every other day so be looking for that. Again I could really use your support so please, vote for my stories! It would mean the world to me. Email me and I will reply to you ASAP!! Go to my page and you will see my Email, Twitter, and Instagram. Please follow me on all three! Anyways, leave a comment down below and I will reply to every comment! Thanks, I love you all!!

*Also, I imagine Taelor as Ashley Benson. I do not know why I just do so that is who I want her to be.

P.S I am doing this book for the #Wattys2015 and #JustWriteIt                                                                    who thinks I can do it? Because I could really use the support!!! <3
August 14, 2015