Prelude

Conclusion of Battle
Zeus ( King of the Gods)
Percy Jackson thanks to your heroic efforts you have saved us from total annihilation. We owe you big time for and I hate to say that because I still don't like you. (Looks over to Poseidon) "No offense brother your son drives me crazy." Now where was I ? Ah yes you saved us and we offer you immortality. Of course knowing you want immortality we will grant your request".

Poseidon (God of the Ocean)

"No offense brother your son drives me crazy." Poseidon exclaimed " I know brother; you keep telling me every day since Percy been saving our skins. My dear boy look at you smart, brave, ferocious with a blade I couldn't be more proud of you. Once you become immortal will at once start your training. Once your training is completed you will be my heir. My other sons failed but you will succeed.

Percy Jackson (Son of Poseidon)

Looks to Annabeth and smiles at her. Annabeth looks away from Percy once she noticed his smile. Annabeth becomes very pale, "he's going to choose to become a god. Please Percy don't say yes". "I respectively decline; instead I want for the gods to swear on the river styx that all of you will do a better job claiming your kids. Also to allow the children of the minor Gods to stay at camp Half-Blood".

Zeus ( King of the Gods )

"Your wish is granted Percy Jackson". As Percy turns around to encourage his fellow campers. He notices that everything is as blue as the ocean. "What's going on"? "Brother are you sure? " Of course I'm sure and so do the others as well he will have a place amongst us on Mount Olympus". Percy suddenly starts to yell at the top of his voice, "What's Happening To Me"! "You are becoming a God congratulations". The campers that are in the throne room also start to scream as unknowingly Percy granted them immortality.

"Well that was quite unexpected results your son actually granted them immortality as Zeus starts to laugh uncontrollably.

Meanwhile outside our Galaxy there are beings whose power are so endless. They are kings and queens of each galaxy. Out of all the Galaxies there are 12 beings whose power reign supreme. The king Galaxy was Gheramie. The second in superiority was our Galaxy the Milky Way. Third was Axe followed by Gentian. Next menthol and poison, salicylate, acacia, sumac, talc, eucalyptol, and Qingdao. Domain king of the Gheramie was talking to Gentian king. Looks like Michael running late again Ravenscar probably training and never checks the time sighs. Ravenscar smiles and says it's hardly a suprise Domain I don't know why you expect him to be on time. Besides he somehow always knows what happening here even though he's in his death room. Now now Ravenscar laughs Domain it's just his training center so what if he loves black so much it's fine. Just then the king of Poison's future heir being such a nucience because he was the strongest heir out of the 11 Galaxies. Jason is 6 foot 4 inches he has a very muscular build the lightest shade of green eyes with a blue tantalizing iris at the center. He has long wavy hair that reaches his shoulders. Someone should put king Michael in his place if only my King would let me do this Jason sighed. As Jason turned around to look back at his contemporaries to smile triumphantly. His whole body is split apart.Blood begins to pour out as if a fountain was spraying water to the meeting room. All this took place within a nanosecond of point 0.000000.1 second. To fast even for Domain to understand what just happened. As Jason's body parts fell they were burned up in a fire before ever hitting the floor.