e x t r a : s i d e s t o r y

Start from the beginning

I took time heading back to the classroom without Ireneㅡ since it was now the homeroom period anyways, nobody really bothered to get back to class early for attendance record. I yawned lazily as a light bulb appeared on top of my head. Should I just skip classes today?  Oh, Park Chorong. You really were a brilliant.

After few more internal debating with my inner self,  I went to head somewhere quiet for a while to gain some quick nap. I was sure nobody would try to find me anyways..

I peeked into the nurse office with an evil grin. I swear I wasn't always like this; plotting something wasteful like skipping classes just for some sleeping time. When the nurse teacher wasn't inside as usual, I quickly snuck into one of the comfy bed and pulled the cover all the way up onto my head. It wasn't lock either, so I wasn't entirely at fault here.

And I totally drifted into my deepest slumber ever..

Preferably two periods later, I was startled when the sound of the door being opened abruptly. "Oh cheeseball!" I accidentally hollered when I rolled off from the bed. Just before my beautiful potato face get face planted on the floor, I secured myself by turning my head up, "Who is it?" Was it the nurse teacher?

"Err..sorry." A boy blinked his eyes. He seemed shocked with my presence; now that I had fell onto the floor stupidly, I bet his brain had already went jammed from thinking straightly. "Y-your underwear.." He diverted his eyes away out of blue.

I gasped and regained my footing properly, standing up. Heat started to spread across my skinㅡI could sense my face was getting red in embarrassment. Trust me, I didn't usually get embarrassed easily. But upon knowing that this handsome guy had seen my pink polka dotted panty, I wasn't sure if I could survive today. It felt like half of my virginity had been taken away!

"It's not that fancy and I don't have sexy butt, so please forget about it."

The boy just showed an awkward smile as his face was getting red as well. He stepped inside, putting the books that he was carrying on his arm since earlier. "Uh-" He spoke and broke the icy atmosphere. "The nurse teacher isn't here for a while since she has a meeting."

I shrugged, "It's fine, I'm not really sick. I just wanted to skip classes today." Scanning his side profile in secretly as he started to arrange the medical books on the desk, I couldn't help but to acknowledge his face. I didn't know this school had this kind of handsome boy! Totally my type! He had a perfect ratio for his parted comma hair; and his skin was whiter than mine. He wasn't that tall or short, but just on the nice height for boys on my liking.

Before my face get redder than before and freak the unknown boy out, I decided to step out. "See you again, then." But just before I could manage to close the door, it was stopped by his foot.

"W-wait!" He held me back. "Let's go back to class together."

"Are we in the same class?" I eyed on him, but when he started to stare back at me, I ran my eyes away.

"No, I don't think so. This is our first time meeting."

"Cool." I shortly replied, suddenly feeling the awkwardness surrounding us. First time meeting and he had already seen my underwear. What a failure..

"You have a good sense of humour." His sudden compliment almost made me choke on my saliva. Where did that come from? "I was behind you when you started spouting jokes."