Tucker/Sonja ; Thaumcraft

Thaumcraft
fluff ; established relationship
Tucker never really liked Thaumcraft (especially the effects that come with it) but he'd do it if it's with a certain female with an orange fox hood.

Tucker watched as the little golems run around the room with various types of essence in their hands. They were pretty cute, he had to admit. Although that certainly didn't make Thaumcraft any better. He was worrying over the fact that his girlfriend had been completely immersed with Thaumcraftery as in lately.

"Tucker? What are you doing in my Thaumcrafty room?" Sonja asked as she appeared from the entrance of said room.

First, he took a deep breath, then Tucker replied to Sonja's question, "As much as I despise this, I'm going to help you with your Thaumcraft stuff from now on."

"Oh? I don't have any complaints, but I thought you really disliked Thaumcraft with a burning passion," She chuckled, making Tucker roll his eyes.

Tucker took a funky looking crystal from Sonja's desk and played around with it, "I don't like Thaumcraft at all, but I like you and I want to spend time with you."

"You only seem to care about Thaumcraft though," He mumbled the last part of his sentence, but Sonja still heard it.

She laughed at Tucker's childishness, earning a pout from the other, "You could've just said something to me silly."

However, the two still continued dwelling deep within Thaumcraft anyway. They spent hours and hours of learning and eventually they went a bit crazy of knowledge. The experience was far beyond odd, but they ended up with quite interesting stuff in their hands. Unknown dimension, strange creatures, powerful armor pieces, strong weapons, and more.

On the end of the day, Jordan who came for a friendly visit found the couple asleep against the wall while leaning on each other. The Ianitee could only smile in adoration as he covered the two with blankets before leaving them be as he knew Tucker and Sonja must have had a quite tiring day of mischief.