Chapter XII (lemon)

(A/N) quick note before i proceed with the story. Well, first of all, I'm very glad that more and more people are reading this story, now, i've reached 1.2K for this one. i would like to recommend you to read my other story here in wattpad too, it's called Forbidden Love. Please give it a read and some votes as well. Second of all, i would like to apologise to all of my readers that have patiently waited for me to update this story! I'm very sorry i took so long for this new chapter. Third of all, I'm making this chapter a lemon so if you don't like it, don't read it! this is my first and last warning! This is going to be a loooooong chapter. Last of all, please enjoy this chapter specially made for all of you by me and don't forget to give this chapter some valuable votes :)

Claude's POV

i know i mustn't disobey my master, and i do know that i shouldn't be stubborn like what (y/n) has told me to. but i can't! i can't! i want her so damn much! i can't just let my master have her! She'll be mine! (y/n) will be mine. i love everything about her! her sparkling (e/c) eyes, her soft (h/l) (h/c), her beautiful (s/c), her curves, and her cute voice... i continue to do the gardening as i hear (y/n) and master laughing and giggling together. i wish that i can be master... i wish that i can have my own happiness!

Alois' POV

i looked at (y/n) as she giggles. she's so damn cute! i look into her (e/c) eyes and moves closer to her.

"a-alois?" she asks nervously as she blushes.

"I'll be having fun with you, if you don't mind" i carried her bridal style into my bedroom.

"A-alois? W-what are you planing?" she blushes.

I smirk at her as i brush my nose on hers, locking my bedroom's door and closing all of the curtains, leaving the room dark, "I want to meet you,"

"B-but you've meet me for quite some time now," she answers.

"I wanna meet your girls," i whispers seductively beside her ear as i pin her on the wall.

Reader's POV

you blush madly as he pins you to the wall, he soon began to kiss you passionately. Without hesitations, you kiss him back. he smirks at your reaction and deepens the kiss, with that, your hands travel around his neck. His hand starts to undo your tie and throw it across the room, starting to unbutton your shirt. he licks your bottom lip for entrance but you denied. you heard him growl and he squeezed one of your boobs harshly, making you gasp and open your mouth. he slides his tongue into your mouth and starts to roam every inch of it. soon enough, he gets rid of your shirt and throw it away as well, leaving your upper body almost exposed. he breaks the kiss leaving you both panting for air. he smirks as he looks at you in your black lace bra and nibbles on your earlobe and whispers, "you look so damn hot in lace"

you feel yourself blushing as his lips leaves your ear and starts to kiss you down your neck, licking and sucking on your skin, making you moan. he smirks at you and continues kissing your chest and eventually found your soft spot and starts to kiss you there, sucking hard. you bite your lips trying to suppress your moans. he bites at your neck making you squirm, "i want to hear you!" he licks at the wound and continues kissing your soft spot as you moan out. your hands travel up his neck and entangles with his golden locks. you feel his hand traveling to your back and unclasp your bra, making it fall to the ground. "oh~ you look so beautiful (y/n)," he said sexily as he licks his lips. he uses one hand to massage your right boob as he sucks on your left nipple, making you moan more often. he sucks at your nipple and gently bite it, pinching the other one. "A-aaah~ Alois~" you moaned out.

He smirks at you and switches nipples, massaging the left one and sucking on the right one. he pulled back from you and smirks "Two done" he strokes your left nipple and then your right nipple, making them harden more than they already have, "one more to go" his hands travel down under your skirt and rubs your clit, making you moan a loud moan. you groan and pins him to the wall, making you on top of him, "my turn!" you attacked his lips with yours, making him snakes his arms around your waist. you lick his bottom lip for entrance which he gladly gives. your tongue explored his mouth, not leaving any inches unexplored. you slide your hand under his shirt and get rid of it. you start to kiss down his neck and to his chest, sucking his left nipple while you swirl the other one with your delicate fingers. he let out some very sexy moans as you suck on his bud, "(y/n)~ Ah~ ngh~" you gently bite on it and pinch the other one before you switch nipples. he starts to slide down your skirt levying you just in your black lace panties. he pushes you onto his bed and he rips your panties off, making you completely naked. he smirks at you as he plays with your flip, making you moan loudly. he moves his fingers to your clit and starts stroking it, making you moan louder. he inserts one finger into you and starts thrusting it in and out you. you moan and close your eyes shut, enjoying the pleasure he's giving you. he inserts another not-one-but-two fingers inside you. he thrust in and out you with his three fingers deeply making you moan more as he moves in a scissor motion inside you. "ugh~ a-alois~ i-I'm coming" you said as you spill out your juices on his fingers. he pulls out of you and licks his fingers as he smirks, "you taste sweet~"

you blush at him as he leans down and starts to lick your clit, cleaning every single drop of your juice. "there are more in here," he said before he thrusts into you with his tongue, swirling it inside you, licking off your juices, leaving you a panting and moaning mess. he pulls out of you, making you pant heavily and your clit to twitch. he finishes and starts to unbuckle his belt, pulling down his shorts and boxers all at once. you blush madly as you look at his enormous sized member. "Now i want you to please me~ you know what to do (y/n)~" he says seductively. you nod and kneel in front of him, looking at his member. you open up your mouth and lick the tip of his member making him moan and snakes his arms around your neck and (h/c) hair. you put some of him into your mouth, swirling your tongue on his member. he then bucked his hips making him fully in your mouth. you continue swirling your tongue around his member while he moans out. you use your sly fingers to tease and stroke his balls making him moan louder. with that, you start sucking his member, bobbing your head up and down, making him go in and out your throat. "ngh~ (y/n)~ h-harder!" he ordered in his moans. you nod and suck him harder, biting on his member gently. you continue doing that as one of your hands travel up his chest and strokes his nipples, leaving him a moaning and panting mess. soon enough, he spills in you and you swallowed his juices, smirking at him.

he then lifts your legs on his shoulder as he places his member on your entrance. he leans down to kiss you and slams into you, making you moan in the kiss. he continues thrusting in and out you as he kisses you and his hands massages your boobs. your hands snakes around his neck, pulling him down closer to you. he deepens the kiss and squeezes your boobs harder as he keeps on thrusting into you. you broke the kiss, panting for air as you moan loudly, "h-harder~" he denied and smirks, "moan my name! tell them who you belong to!" 

"Alois~! I-I'm all yours~! g-go harder~!" you moaned out loud.

he nods and slams harder and deeper into you, hitting your G-spot. "t-there~ aaah~ ngh~ umm~" you moan as he continues to thrust to your G-spot, picking up his pace each thrust. with that, he squeezes your boobs harder too. "(y/n)~ i-I'm close!" he moans out. "s-same h-here~" you reply. soon enough, he gave his final thrust and you both spill out at the same time as the two of you moan each others name loudly. he pulls out of her, panting heavily with you, and lays down beside you. he pulled the covers above you both and places his arms around your waist. Still panting, you snuggle closer to him, resting your head onto his bare chest. 

"I love you (y/n), so damn much," he says as he kisses your forehead lightly.

"I love you too Alois," you say and the both of you fall asleep together.  

Claude's POV

I hear moaning and screaming from my master's room. i sigh to myself. i guess she belongs to my master, and only him. i blushes and thinks about her sexy body. i have ever tasted her lips, i have ever touched her boobs, i have ever sleep with her, and i have ever seen her such beautiful body. but i haven't enter her. i hear more loud moans coming form his room and that makes me blush, as jealousy filled me. but i guess it will be more painful to hold on than to let go this time...