Chapter V

Reader's POV

The next morning, i woke up quite early. as i opened up my eyes slowly, i realised that i was still in Alois' hug. i got up and stretched my body a bit. i looked at the clock on the wall that said it was 5.00 a.m. when i live in the village, I'm used to waking up earlier than this.

Suddenly, my (e/c) orbs instantly grew bigger. i wasn't aware of Claude's presence in the room. "Claude! You're up early..." you greeted.

"I sure am" he said looking at me with glaring eyes

"Since when are you in here?" i asked

"Not long before you woke up. i was looking for my master and i found him here cuddling with you asleep. What exactly happened last night?" he answered.

"Hmm... Nothing much" i said as i left the room.

i went out of the room. i walked into my own room and took another maid outfit from my cupboard. i then took it into the bathroom. it didn't took me a long time to wash myself as i grew up to take really quick cold watered showers. in an instant, i was done.

After i got dressed, i went back into Alois' study to check on him. i entered the room and Claude asked again with a smirk, "(y/n), are you sure nothing happened?"

"Y-yeah! Nothing at all!" i said remembering the kiss last night.

"Then why are you blushing?"

i gasped unaware i was blushing. I'm in a really bad position now! so i decided to stay quiet.

"Something did happen, didn't it?" he made sure

i had no other choice, he got me. so, i nodded towards his statement. Then Claude pulled my had out of the study and towards a hallway. He then pinned both of my arms to an empty hall behind me.

i blush madly and asked, "Claude what are you doing?"

"I'm taking you back from my master! you see (y/n), i don't know why you chose him instead of me. is it because he compliments you more?"

"No! it isn't Claude. you complimented me as much as he do..." i said

"Then why? what don't i have?" he asked.

i just kept quiet until his lips crashed on mine. I couldn't move that time due to my hands were pinned up on top of my head. i really need to find a way to escape! FAST! i realised my legs were free. i quickly kicked Claude in between his legs. He jumped back, broken up the kiss and smirked, "What do we have here? a rebellion?"

instead of getting away, he continued to kiss me deeper. suddenly, i could feel his tongue licking my bottom lips asking for entrance. i wasn't going to give him entrance that easy. i kept my lips shut. i then heard him grunt.

All of the sudden, i felt his hand roughly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. i was shocked at the sudden move and i gasp. Not throwing away opportunities, he quickly slid his tongue inside my mouth. i resist and fought his tongue with mine. eventually, i lost from him. he quickly shoved his tongue down my throat. i scream with all of my might but only a little bit of sound came out. I struggled for escape, but the more i fought the tighter his grip gets. i almost gave up when from nowhere a hand slaps Claude's cheek.

Claude's POV

when i was in the middle of paradise with my beloved (y/n), someone interrupted me with a stinging slap on my cheek. To my surprise, it was my master.

"Claude! what are you doing to (y/n)?!" he shrieked.

"I believe we both can't resist a beautiful girl, can't we?" i asked letting (y/n)'s hands free.

"That's correct, but i kissed her first! She's MINE!" my master groaned.

he then walked towards (y/n).

Alois' POV

i arrived just in time to stop them! I can't stand the jealousy in my heart.

"(y/n)! are you okay?" i asked

"I'm alright now, Alois. Thanks to you" she said as she curtsied.

"Glad i can help!" i cheered, "Claude, please make us breakfast"

"Yes master" Claude answered, then he left the both of us.

"You sure got up really early Alois. currently it's 6.30 a.m." (y/n) said

"Is that bad?"

"No it isn't! it's quite impressive!" she cheered

"I woke up realising you were gone! and i found you here in a make out session with Claude!" i cried

"I'm really sorry. Claude pulled me out here by force. if he didn't do that, i'll be waiting for you to wake up" she said sweetly.

"It's alright. next time just don't leave me again" i ordered.

she nodded to my statement.