Chapter X

Reader's POV

the next morning, i woke up having a headache. i can't seem to recall what happened yesterday. i just remember that i was kidnapped.

"Argh," i groaned sitting up on the bed.

i looked beside me and i found Alois still sleeping there. i gently brushed my hand into his hair and started to pat his head.

Not long, Alois woke up and smiled.

"Good morning, Alois," i greeted.

He nodded and rubbed his eyes with his hands. he sat next to me.

We heard the door knock and Alois called, "come in,"

Then, the person form outside came in.

"Oh! Claude! you've returned! where have you been?" i asked.

"That damn Michaelis had pulled me back to his manor, i got to sneak out in order to return," he said, "(y/n), just what the heck are you doing here on the bed, in your master's room?"

"Umm..." i stammered, "i don't quite remember. i believe i was tired and fell asleep in Alois' room, am i right?"

i looked at Alois and he nodded, "i was just help putting alcohol on (y/n)'s bruises and she was tired so i let her sleep here with me,"

"I see," Claude said, "would you want me to serve breakfast?"

"please do so Claude," Alois ordered.

Claude bowed and exited the room. i was about to get down of Alois' bed but his hand stopped me.

"Is something the matter Alois?" i asked

"(y/n), you know that i like you lately, don't you?" he asked.

"Well, you've said it before..."

Alois then blushed before he said, "do you believe me?"

"i think i do," answered.

Alois' POV

"Now, what do you think of me?"

"Hmm... i think i, took a little bit of.... i-interest towards you," she said lowering her head.

"just a little bit?" i asked lifting her face up, "Well, then (y/n), i'll make you like me even more,"

she blushed as she covered her face with the bed sheets. i pulled the sheets away from her face and smirked, "Do you really like me?"

"i, y-yes i like you," she stammered.

"Then kiss me," i ordered.

she blushed madly and said, "Alois, we should be getting ready! Claude will be done with breakfast any minute by now,"

she lifted her body up ready to stand. i quickly went over her and placed my arms beside her head leaving her no escape routes available.

"oh no you can't escape me," i smirked.

she blushed and said, "Alois, we really need to go,"

"Not before you kiss me! prove to me that you really like me," i said.

she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. then, i felt two arms snaked up my neck and i looked into her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"I really do like you Alois," she said as she pulled me down for a kiss.

i deepened the kiss until we broke up for air.

"believe me now?" she smirked.

"You may go," i said letting her go to the bathroom. after she exited my room, i also went to take a shower and get change.

Reader's POV

i took a quick shower and got changed into my new uniform. i neatly placed a black tie under my shirt collar. once I'm done with my uniform, i sprayed my perfume all over my body.

i remembered the time Alois said that i smelled nice. just by the thought of that, my checks became red.

After that, i went out and check on Alois.