「Before It Happens」

Louis' POV
.
.
"No I didn't even do anything, I kinda just walked away" I said laughing. Everyone around busted out laughing. I love making people happy. I like the smile on their faces and their laughter. My friends always come to me when they need cheering up.
" Wow Lou" Niall said still laughing a little. " You truly know how to make people laugh!" I smiled at that comment.
" Well of course!" I looked past him a saw a strange car parked at the other side of the street watching us. "Ugh what a creep" I thought to myself.

I guess I will still focused on this man when Niall and Liam started waving their hands in my face. The man in the car still stayed there. " Umm sorry guys" I said nervously chuckling. " I think I might head home now."
I started walking and glancing at the car once I started walking. The car started and drove slowly. I started freaking out and panicking knowing that this car might be following me. I watched the car while walking down my street. He turned around and went the other way.

I started tearing up knowing that this guy might come after me tomorrow. I ran home and rushed through my door. " LOUIS IS THAT YOU?!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.
"YEAH MOM!" I yell back. I ran to my room and flopped on my bed. "What if that guy comes after me..." I start trembling at that thought. I look at the time on my alarm clock. It reads 4:08. I can't tell anyone about this, they would go over board and like lock me in my room forever. I get up from my bed, open the door, and go to the bathroom. "Dammit I can't shake that though from my head. I'm terrified, I don't want this to happen."

I strip and turn on the water.

"If I do get kidnapped then maybe I can convince them to let me go since I'm so nice."

I face-palmed at that thought and got in the shower.

"Fuck what am I suppose to do? Maybe I shouldn't leave the house then right? No cause the boys said they wanted to hang out tomorrow I can't turn them down."

I washed my hair and my body and let the soap run down as I rinsed off.

"Maybe I should say.. Look sir whatever makes you wanna kidnap me its gonna be okay just let me go and you can go get some help..."
I smiled at that
"Yep thats exactly what I'm gonna do."

I got out and dried my hair and body and wrapped the towel around me. I walked back to my room. I sighed to myself, throwing the towel to the side and sliding on my boxer and a t-shirt.

I looked at the time again 4:35. Well I guess I'll take a nap. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

6:50 PM
"Louis" I felt someone poke me "Looooouuuuiiiiiis" The poking got harder. "Oww" I groaned. " Come on dinners ready" A familiar voice said. My mom. " Ughh" I groaned again. I yawned and got up.

"Put on some pants Lou come on" My mom sassed me. " Mom I just got up calm down" I chuckled. I put on some shorts and we both walked out. My sisters were already at the table.

"Good morning Louis." They joked. I rolled my eyes and sat down. The table was set and the plates were there.

《After Dinner 8:10》
" Thanks" I kissed my moms cheek and went to my room. I was so tired and its only eight. I guess this is the time that normal people fall asleep at. I'm not normal. I laughed a little. I grabbed my laptop and open netflix skipping sleep and completely forgetting about what happened today.
////////////////////////////////////

Hey everyone this is the first chapter *facepalms* obviously dezzy ok anyways lmao i really hope you like it heads up about louis' house its one story not like two storys soo yeah
.
.
ṧтᾰ⑂ ωḙ!Իᖱ
d̶e̶z̶z̶y̶ o̶u̶t̶