Truth or Dare.... Styles Version

On they way to Harrys flat zayn has our hands intertwined. I think im getting butterflies in my head. I still cant believe that they think im Perrie! I think Harry and allie have something going on, they keep chatting it up! " So Styles what game are we playing?" Niall asks. Harry has a wide grin on his face he replies, "Truth or dare styles version!" All the boys start cheering "What is truth or dare styles version?!" I ask without half of my accent. Everyone starts laughing at me, what did I do? "Babe its cute that you are pretending not to know what we're talking about!" Zayn says smiling down at me,"Haha yeah me just being cute!"I say nervously. We finally get to Harrys flat, oh I'm so scared. Zayn grabs my hand and we run to the door. He then wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek again. Thank God he cant see my face or he would think I was the next exorcist, yeah im that attractive when im major blushing. Harry caught up and unlocked the door. We all went into the living room, then Zayn dragged me upstairs. "umm Zayn the parties down stairs!" I say . "Relax im not going to do anything I have clothes here you can wear." He says laughing. "Yes haha thank you for giving me a minor heart attack thats okay." I say rolling my eyes. "oh hush you and put this on, plus what happened to your accent just then?" He asks. "Oh you know I was trying to be American, you should really try it sometime!"I say and with that I find the bathroom to get dressed. Oh man i really have to be careful, what if they find out they cant find out! i could go to jail for impersonating someone,well hey it's not my fault that they didn't believe me when i told that carl or paul guy that i wasnt her! What is that feeling in the pit of my stomach? Is it guilt?.... Yup its deffinitly guilt! Darn me and my good looks! "Perrie whats takeing so long in there love?" Zayns husky voice asks through the other side of the door. "Uhhh.... nothing i'm coming right out, i'll meet you down stairs!" i call back. I can hear him sigh but then i hear footsteps on the stairs. What so now you hate me?! Really not cool dude!  Life one Nicole one, well life it looks like we're tied! I open the door and casually walk downstaire even though on the inside i've died at least three different times.

"Okay Perrie truth or dare?" Niall says in his adorable Irish accent. "Umm... dare!" i say uneasily. He grins wickedly at me."Okay i dare you to let Louis give you a haircut!" He yells. I look over at louis and he's pretending he had scissors in his hand. "Oh heck to the no!" I snap back. He gives me a frown. "Fine then you have to mess up Zayns hair!" He says laughing. I look at Zayn, he looks mortified. Whats the big deal it's just hair? It's not like im shaving him bald!  "Oh i can so do that!" i shout. "Come on Zayn I have work to do!" I say grabbing his hand and standing up. "Please take it easy on my hair, Perrie-Bearie?" He begs with puppy-dog eyes. "Sorry Zaynie- Poo!" I say in a mocking voice, "I don't pick favorites!"  I smile evily at him as we go upstairs, he gasps in shock.

15 minutes later

Zayns pov) this is only for right now unless i decide to do other zayn ones to!

I feel humiliated, my hair is so messed up! "I hate you Perrie!" i say looking at her dead in the eyes. "You wish you hated me!" She snapps back. I don't know what has gotten into her, but i like Perrie a whole lot better she is way more fun now! "Guys can we please  not play anymore, its like two in the morning plus we have sound check today for tonights gig!" i say. Louis groans, LIam nodds his head as does Harry and  Niall is in the kitchen doing what Niall does best, eating. I look over at Perrie, shes snuggeled up on the couc h asleep, she looks adorable. Eleanor already went into Louis' room. All the boys now depart into a room even Niall left the kitchen. I walk over to Perrie and whisper in her ear, "Goodnight love." She mummbls something back, I chuckel to myself oh how I love that girl...... Even if she messed up my hair!