Healing

Nicole's Pov

It's been a few weeks actually since I told Niall, I've been avoiding the boys so I could just clear my head... Surprisingly they are still here although they are leaving in two weeks or less to go to Canada. I can't lie ill miss them... But just to many memories. To be honest I've become quite sickly looking. I've gotten so many death threats and hate! I can barely look at myself, I haven't even eaten anything, I cry myself to sleep most nights because of how stupid I am!

I put on my black leggings and a flowy top and some sandals. I go into the bathroom and try to make myself look better. Once I had on my foundation I tried to conceal the dark puffy circles that swallowed my eyes. There's a knock down stairs, since my mother isn't here I have to get it. I trudge down the stairs and open the door to reveal Zayn standing there with flowers. "Oh my gosh Babe!" He exclaims and engulfs me into a big hug. I feel the butterflies erupt into my stomach, I hold him close to me as if he were fading away. "I missed you so much!" He says pulling back and looking into my eyes. He suddenly pulls my face to his and kisses me passionately. I feel the fireworks everywhere, I melt into his kiss. He licks my bottom lip which shocks me at first but then I slowly part my lips. He gladly starts to explore and I just fall harder. I finally pull back and hug him again. "I missed you to!" I say with a tear rolling down my face. It felt so good just to hold someone!

"Thank you Zayn for coming here unannounced.." I say looking up at him. "For the last time Nicki it was my pleasure!" He says smiling looking at me, he gives me a quick kiss on the lips. "Later we are going out..." He says without taking his eyes off the tv. I raise my eyebrows. "Where?" I question. "To a fancy restaurant!" He says smiling. I feel my cheeks heat up, "And what if I don't want to go?" I say with a little laugh. He locks his eyes on mine, "Then you my dear will be kidnapped!" He says with a smirk. "Oh my!" I try to say deductively but it comes out more plain. Hopefully he didn't realize I was trying to flirt with him... That would be really sad! "You failed epically at that!" He says laughing. My cheeks burn something fierce, "Shut up you couldn't do any better!" I say pushing him. "Try me!" He slowly whispers in my ear. Chills raced down my spine and I could tell he barely tried. "Ok ok you win!" I say getting off of him. "Well we should be going I mean it's already 5, how much later are you planning on dinner?" I ask smiling down at him. "Oh yeah you can get ready but I want to pick out your outfit!" He says getting up and standing next to me at the stairs. He leans in close to me, his lips just a few centimeters away. Oh how I craved this lips to be on mine. "An if you don't wear it you'll be punished!" He said smiling deviously. He began going up the stairs but I couldn't make my legs move. "Come on up here! I don't know where your sexy clothes are!" He called down. My cheeks start to burn again, he knows exactly what he's doing to me. My legs finally move and lead me up the stairs as I reach my room I see Zayn raisin my closet. "Well thanks for finally joining me!" He says leaning back out of the closet. I start to laugh, "Why so you have one of my bras on?!" I say sitting on the bed. He puts his hand up on his chest and squeezes, "They don't really fill it in though!" He says with a pouty face. I laugh again, "There's always a boob job!" I say raising my shoulders. "Yeah I like my abs better thanks though!" He says trying to take it off, he then throws it at me. "You can wear that!" He says seriously. "Like now?" I ask confused. "Yeah, I want to know what you'll be wearing underneath your clothes so I don't have to guess!" He says like I should have known. "Zayn!" I say warningly. He shruggs his shoulders, "Im a boy what do you want from me!?" He goes back to digging through my stuff. "You better not be ruining anything!" I shout at him. He mumbles something that sounds like and 'ok whatever' I roll my eyes. "Well where are we going?" I ask. Looking around my room as if it was the first time. "Benjamin's Palace!" He shouts. My mouth drops that was a really expensive restaurant that I've never been cause I'm practically broke! "Zayn that's way to pricey don't waist your money on me!" I say practically begging. "But babe your worth it!" He calls from the closet.

3...2...1...

He's got me blushing all over again.

** Hey Lovelies it's been a while I know! I'm sorry but school is driving me insane!!! I hope you like this chapter! Crazy stuff that you won't be able to handle is coming!!