Chapter nine: Deception Begins...

Start from the beginning

"Who are you exactly...?" Robby sat on his haunches with a wince of pain.

"My name is... PewDiePie!" Felix jumped, bro-fisting the air.

I only shook my head with a sigh, man... Felix has finally lost it... Chuckling, I turned to an un-amused Robby.

"Ah, yes... The famous gamer on YouTube... The younger apprentices' in Akita's pack have mentioned your name... Once or twice..." Robby rolled his red eyes, suddenly looking down at the swaying grass beneath his paws.

"Awesome! Even the evil bros' know me!" Felix patted his chest and laughed.

A certain sandy-pelted creature caught my eye; Holly was leaning on Taz for support. Taz's green eyes flashed with worry as his red fur bristled along his spine. I pressed my lips together, forming a thin line while I gazed at my sister's hanging, limp front paw; it was completely broken.

"You..." Holly growled lowly, exhaustion evident in her tone.

"Holly, I can explain..." I stepped in front of Robby, hoping a fight wouldn't break out, "He was seriously injured... I couldn't just leave him back there..."

"Trust me, sweetie... I'm not a threat... At the moment..." Robby snorted, stepping beside me and lowering his muscular frame to the ground.

"Give me a good reason as not to kill you... Right here... Right now..." Holly snarled balancing herself as Taz took a pace towards Robby; I watched as the cat-like creature shifted his gaze between Holly and Robby.

I'm not the only one who feels the tension rising... I thought, putting my arms behind me and allowing the blue aura to form its new weapon; whips.

"Everyone, calm down! My goodness..." I glanced over at Mr. Chair as he approached with more bandages, "Now, Holly... Robby's injuries are too great for him to be traveling... So he'll be staying here with us, until fully healed."

"What?!" Robby and Vic exclaimed in union, gaping at Mr. Chair before exchanging glances between each other.

"Oh... The memories this place brings back..." Robby sighed, plopping his head down on his paws; red eyes flashing with pain and regret.

I frowned slightly hearing my sister growl lowly, while glaring at Robby with a knowing glint in her emerald eyes. Hearing Taz clear his throat, I looked over at the red cat-like creature.

"I think Holly's paw is broken..." Taz stated awkwardly, changing the subject quickly.

I allowed my whips to vanish, crossing my arms and watching as Mr. Chair applied a cream to a scratch on Robby's shoulder.

"It seems to be snapped... Hmm... Holly, do you care if I take a look?" Mr. Chair inquired, wiping his hands with a green hanker-chief.

"Sure... It hurts like hell..." Holly winced, rising to her paws; with the help of Taz.

I walked over to an un-usual sight; a serious Piggeh. I stopped as I leaned against the tree alongside him. Piggeh only gave me a curt nod before shifting his dark pink eyes over to the previous group I was just in. I looked over also, watching as my sister would flinch anytime Mr. Chair touched her paw, Taz looking like he was about to throw up, and Robby looking a bit exhausted as his jaws moved with words I couldn't hear from this spot.

"I've been observing you for the last couple of days..." Piggeh's voice suddenly caused me to look over at him.

"Uh... I've got a girl-" I stopped in mid-sentence upon seeing the seriousness in his pink eyes.