S.D.A

JADE’S P.O.V

“Welcome to goggle hangout.” Said a digitalized computer voice. “Who would you like to call to hang out?” It asked.

“King, Queen, Ace, and Jack.” I answered to the computer.

“Calling King, Queen, Ace, and Jack is that all?” The machine asked.

“Yes.” I answered. I sat in silence as I waited for the others ro show up on hangout. As usual ace was the first one to log on.

“Ace has entered the webcam chat room.” The computer said.

“Hey Joker, what’s up?” Ace asked.

“Just waiting for King, Queen, and Jack now.” I answered.

“Jack has joined the webcam chat room.” The computer said.

“And here she is now.” I said as Jack’s face showed up on the screen.

“Hi Jack!” said Ace.

“Hello guys!” Jack said as she waved at us.

“So who do you think will show up next? King or Queen?” I asked them.

“My vote goes to King, Queen is always the last one to show up.” Said Ace.

“I agree with Ace.” Said Jack.

“King has joined the webcam chat room” said the computer.

“Hey King glad you come show up, now we are all just waiting for Queen, Right?” I said.

“I figured as much Joker, Queen is always the last one to show up.” Said King.

“Hey what is the topic for today’s meeting?” Asked Ace.

“Didn’t it have something to do with Cynthia?” Asked Jack.

“Yeah but I’ll explain everything one queen has logged on and we can see her.” I said.

“Queen has logged on.” Said the computer.

“About time.” King muttered under her breath.

“Aww! Man! Im last again!” shouted Queen once she was visible to everyone else.

“Surprise, surprise look who finally showed up!” said Ace sarcastically.

“Settle down you guys, Joker can we please start the S.D.A meeting now?” Jack asked.

“Okay today’s meeting is about Cynthia. I think we need to tech her a lesson in return for her stepping all over us.” I said.

“I agree.” Said Ace. “I mean her parents never really discipline her so she automatically thinks that she can boss us around.”

“Plus she keeps hurting me! And I f I tell her that it hurts then she’ll call me weak or say something like ‘oh please that didn’t hurt’!” Queen said in anger.

“I’d hate to be mean but I personally think that she is too physical.” Said Jack.

“I agree completely, I’ve always hated her.” Said King.

“All right, let’s meet again tomorrow but for now everyone think of ideas. Joker out.” I said as I clicked the exit button and let out a sigh.

“I wonder what I should do. Or what they’ll come up with?” I said walking away from the computer to elsewhere.

END OF PROLAUGE