Twenty

Natalie

Before the premiere we dropped Sawyer off at Scarlett's house so she could babysit while we were gone. He had a hard time saying goodbye, but he loved being at Scarlett's, and we knew he would warm up soon enough.

As soon as we stepped out of the limo we were sitting in on out way to the premiere, cameras were flashing everywhere. And I literally mean, everywhere. All we could see was flashing lights. I tried as best as I could to smile for every picture.

Hayden touched my back and slid his arm around my waist protectively. He stayed like that the entire time.

Everyone wanted to get our pictures, and everyone wanted to get our autographs. Interviews were requested. We sighed many people's autograph books, movie posters and Star Wars merchandise. People were dressed up. Eventually, we got into the theater to view the movie on the big screen.

We sat snuggled up in the theater together, and I have to admit, it was comfortable.

The movie started, with the traditional theme and music. Star Wars always started in space, with starships and battles. It was great, and both Hayden and I loved it.

Anakin Skywalker appeared on the screen, and I smiled at Hayden. "This is where the fun begins," he said, smiling. Wow, was I glad that we were together. I don't know how I resisted in the beginning!

The first scene between our two characters came on, and the whole audience watching erupted with aww's and squeals, typically from the girls. I blushed, smiling, and Hayden hugged my body close to his. He kissed the side of my head and set his hand on the back of my neck, rubbing it slowly.

"Are you worried about Sawyer?" I whispered.

Hayden shook his head, completely unconcerned. He seemed pretty laid-back tonight, and I think he was just enjoying our time together and the movie.

I turned my head back towards the screen as the next scene came on.

***********************************

The movie ended, and we got out of the theater before the rest of the viewers did. Our response was the same as what it was when we exited the limo. Flashing lights of cameras snapping pictures.

Hayden and I were back in front of the backdrop of the movie cover, posing for pictures. Fans flooded out of the theater, whipping their cameras out right away.

As soon as I glanced at my husband once more, I noticed a glint of mischief in his eyes. I didn't know what to expect, but I knew it was planned.

Before I knew it, Hayden Christensen turned me on my foot and dipped me, low to the ground, and formed his lips around mine, kissing me.

The paparazzi and photographers all whooped and whistled, and I could feel the tips of my ears turn pink. I kissed him back, softly. I never wanted this to end. Even though it was a surprise, I didn't want it to end.

Of course it had to, because we couldn't stay there all night in front of the crowd kissing. The premiere only lasted so long.

He pulled me back up, straight, and as soon as his lips left mine, I tugged his tie and kissed him again. "I love you," I whispered in his ear. I twirled one of his curls, and as we turned back to the crowd, he looked into my eyes. At that, I was crushed. I wanted to crumple in his arms and melt away. Until we got home, it wasn't the time to do so. To cuddle up or play around. If I could just hold out a little longer... because once we were home, we could act completely ourselves again.

A/N: So, about tha chappie... I know, Revenge of the Sith premiere, exciting. Btw, the pic in the media is what I supposed them to look like during the premiere. So... yeah. Comment and vote, you know I love your feedback!