The date

Klaus's POV
It was now 7:30 pm and I knocked on her room.
"Coming" I heard her said, I couldn't help but smile. She opened the door and I saw how beautiful she was with her white dress and a green jacket. "You look stunning"
"Thanks" she said blushing.
We went to a restaurant where the waiter took us to the table with a view, I made a reservation for that table...
"Wow this is amazing" she said smiling and I smirk proud of myself.
"What would you want?" The waiter asked us.
"Cesar salad" Caroline said
"Same" I said and the waiter nodded and went to his own way.
We stayed there looking at each other's eyes for a while and smiling then we start talking and I somehow made her laugh, I love her laugh and even more when it's me who makes that happen.
"So... Tell me, when we stop running, what will happen?" I asked because even we are just together because of the circumstances, I like being here with her and nobody else.
"I don't know. Before I wanted to go to college and then I became a vampire and I went anyways but it was more because of my mother and because of Elena and Bonnie, we already had plan decorate our room in college and stuff like that... The begin of this year I was there just because of Bonnie, she was feeling alone and I didn't know how she would react about your sister, now that they are friends I don't need to worry about it..." She said and I just thought that I am going stop to see her if she goes away.
"So if you get out of college what are you going to do?" I asked not trying to show that I was worry for thinking I would never see her again.
"I don't you. You know, one day this guy told me that I have a whole world waiting for me, great cities, culture, art, food... I think I might get his advice and travel" she said chuckling and I smirked when I heard her quoting me.
We went the rest the night talking, she made me tell stories about when I was human and smiled at them.
Before I knew it we were already home.
"Thank you for the dinner..." She said blushing and then she kissed me and put her hands in my neck so I could be closer to her I kissed her back and after that we rested our heads in each other's foreheads and smiled, then she broke the silence "I better go to sleep."