Trouble

Klaus's POV
I went to the place I was staying and try to calm down but of course that didn't helped me. I can't believe that Mikael is back? Why every time i start to feel a little bit of happiness there is something that destroys it... Usually it's me but now it's Mikael, he is just going to stop when he sees me dead.
It was already night and I got a message from Caroline telling me to meet her in the bar, it sound urgent so I decided to use my hybrid speed to get there, in a blink I was in the bar and saw Caroline she tried to say something but couldn't.
"Caroline what's going on?" I asked worried, and she just stayed seat in a chair.
"She can't say anything to you. I compelled her..." Mikael said getting out of the kitchen, then he push me to the wall and compelled me to seat down quietly and just speak with him.
"Mikael what is Caroline doing here? She is nothing to do with this." I said.
"Yes, she does... She is the love of your life, which means if I torture her in front of you you will be in pieces and when I compel her to tell you what she fells about you... We both know that she deep down thinks you're a monster, but you are going to hear from her mouth, her words are going to hurt you so badly that you will beg me to kill you." Mikael said with an evil smirk.
"Caroline, do you think Klaus is a monster?" He compelled her.
"No" she said and then looked at me and gave me a weak smile.
"Caroline, did you really forgave him for what he done, to Tyler, to Tyler's mom, to Elena's aunt?"
"Yes" she answer simply making Mikael be more serious and giving me hope.
"Wow... So you are just ignorant and stupid or what?" Mikael asked like if Caroline just had made a joke.
"Klaus showed me his humanity, he was the only person I knew that felt the same way as me... Alone and unloved. He showed me how he protects the people he cares about, how he does everything in his power to protect his family." She said not looking at me, and start to play with her daylight ring, it was something she did when she got embarrassed or nervous.
"Family? They are not his family. He doesn't have a family." Mikael said making me growled.
"Yes, he has. Loves makes family, not blood."
"Let's talk about what happened in the woods..." Mikael said turning to Klaus.
"What did you feel after finally had some luck with this baby vampire?" Mikael asked.
"I get the luckiest men in the world because I found someone outside my family who cared about me and didn't saw just a monster..."
"Do you think she is just a challenge completed?" Mikael asked and I saw Caroline fighting her tears.
"No. She stopped being just a challenge a long time ago. She is the women I love" I said and then I couldn't believe that I just admitted to Mikael thanks to the compulsion that I loved Caroline.
"Wow... I can't believe that today I am going to kill the girl that Niklaus Mikaelson loves..." Mikael said smirking.
"Don't hurt her." I said and he chuckled.
"I am the one who can make demands here..." He said turning to Caroline "and you? What did you feel after what happened between you and my bastard son?"
"I felt happy and do not talk about him like that." She said angry in the last part.
"Happy? Why happy?"
"Because I finally put besides whatever my friends would think about it and made love with the men I love" she said, then looked at me and look right back at the table.
"Wow... Klaus here knows how much I enjoy hunting so..." He said and then compelled us to run but we couldn't get out of college.

Caroline's POV
I run as much as I could and I found myself in Alaric's class room and decided to called him.
"Caroline?"
"Alaric I need your help. Mikael is trying to kill me. I am in the college and he compelled me to not get out of there..."
"Okay. In my desk I have some herbs that will made you get out of compulsion. I am going there as fast as I can. Just try to stay alive." He said and hang up.
I went over to the desk and start to searching for the stupid herbs, when I found them I eat them and run trying to find Klaus so he could eat some of them, we needed to get out of there.
I was running, when suddenly I heard a noise in the class I have Biology, I went after the noise and saw Klaus with a stake, he was about to stab me when I grabbed his wrist.
"It's okay. It's me. Everything is going to be fine. Just drink this." I said and he did.
"This is disgusting"
"Yeah I know"
"How can we...?"
"It's special herbs. We can get out of here now." I said then we run, when we were getting out of the college we saw Mikael with a stake in his stomach.
"I guess I'm back to be a hunter" Alaric said making me smile.
"Thanks. We need to get out of here, like now."
"Yes. But you two better go to someplace he doesn't know like..."
"Like my cabin" I said and Alaric's nodded. "Let's go Klaus. Before Mikael wakes up."