I Need You

2 months later

"How are you feeling char"  "I'm good but tired"  "Piper is coming home today"  "Oh I don't want to deal with her"  "I can't stop her from coming but I don't  want to deal with her either"  Piper comes in slamming the door "IM NOT OKAY!"   Charlotte putting her face in her hands "OH NO!"   Piper walks into the kitchen with an angry tone   "Hey Piper"  "Your not going to believe what Marla did!"  "OH NO WHAT!"  Henry said in a sarcastic tone.    "She posted a pic of me without my permission  and it looks horrible!"  "That's terrible!"  "Yeah I know!"

"You should get revenge" "I never want to see her again!"  " well maybe you should go call her in your room and tell her off"  " Maybe I will!"  Storming off upstairs to her room.   "There I got rid of her for a while are you happy now"  " yes"  "So char what do you want to do today"  "Sleep my back hurts already"  Henry chuckling "well your welcome to lay on my bed all day but you can't sleep all day"  "why not!"  "Cause you won't sleep tonight  and it's not Practical"  " your right"  getting up and stretching.   

"At least if your gonna camp out on my bed all day change into different clothes"  "I will" walks upstairs to Henry's room and changes her clothes after she changes her clothes she sees her bump in the mirror and starts examining it with her hands
Henry comes in with his arms wrapped around  her stomach and head on her shoulder
"Hen am I getting fat ?"  "No you look beautiful "  "But I feel fat cause I'm growing a bump"  " Your growing a bump cause your carrying a beautiful baby  inside you"
"But doesn't that make you uncomfortable" "why would it make me uncomfortable "

"Cause I'm getting bigger and my stomach is getting bigger" "I don't care you still look very gorgeous" "really? But I'm going to get super big" "I still don't care char" "Are you really sure your not uncomfortable with my body changing" "I will never be uncomfortable with you char" "Awww when did I deserve such a sweet guy like you "I love you char" "I love you more but I'm still worried about my stomach" "Why"
"Everybody at school nothing the size of my stomach and then Bianca flirting with you and then. Threatening me because I'm pregnant with your baby when she says our baby should be hers with you not you and me" "Ignore them there just jealous cause you look so beautiful with our baby"

" But I don't feel safe carrying the baby at school " "No one can hurt you at school"
"Uh have you been around Bianca lately she's been threatening me more and more"
"What does she say char". "She says things like Henry should be mine and so should that baby! I will get you I'm warning you go back off!You think Henry loves you because of that stupid baby your wrong!" Charlotte crying  "I'm so scared Hen"
"Don't listen to her char I've  always loved you even without the baby"  "But she says she's gonna keep on doing it until we're not together anymore! I can't defend myself anymore"  "She tried hitting me the other day"  "What!?"  "Yeah but you weren't when I needed you to be" crying harder.  

"I'm so sorry char" "she's gonna hurt the baby and I "  "I won't let that happen to my family"  "but how every time she attacks me your never around  how am I supposed to trust you"  "I guess I'm not good enough " Henry starts crying  Charlotte's thoughts
"I-I can't do this anymore "  "How am I supposed to be pregnant if when I try and share my feelings with Henry but he  just cries and runs away"

"What should I do to help you char I'll do anything "  "does he even care about me and his child anymore" Charlotte was thinking  "char?"  "Like where is he every time Bianca attacks or threatens me ! I thought he said he'd always be there for me!"   " Charlotte please trust me I want to protect you!"   "Well I guess I was wrong cause I'm probably gonna lose our baby" Charlotte was siting  on the floor in front of Henry's mirror staring into space " I promise I will protect you"   Charlotte doesn't respond and keeps staring  off into blank space then Henry sits  beside her staring at his lap