Staying At Henry's House

HenryPOV:
Charlotte and I were walking to my house when all of a sudden Charlotte was holding her stomach and her mouth then ran to a bush and threw up all of her lunch "Charlotte sweetie are you ok?" Charlotte tried to answer but she kept vomiting and then she felt her voice go hoarse.

10 minutes later

" I-I'm o-okay!" "Are you sure Charlotte you look pale" Henry said filled with concerned eyes then they started walking again and Charlotte started limping and panting
"WOAH! Charlotte stop " "Hen I'm ok trust me " "your limping and panting I'm gonna carry you home" "But Henry I'm fine" " no your not your pregnant and having morning sickness again I'm gonna take you home and put you to bed" Henry picks up Charlotte up and carries her to his house.

CharlottePOV:
As Henry carried me to his house my eyes felt heavy I wrapped my arms around Henry's neck and placed my head on the crook of his warm neck I let out a yawn and drifted into a deep sleep with a small smile on my face .
Then Henry kissed Charlotte's forehead and gripped her tighter to make her feel secure and safe in his embrace "my two perfect angels " Henry whispered no knowing Bianca was following him in her car.

"Henry will be mine for good once I get rid of Charlotte "
HenryPOV:
I felt like I was being watched and followed so I turned around and saw Bianca mysteriously driving slow in her car. As if she's up to something or is trying to check me out.
"Bianca What are you doing here!" "Oh just driving home same old route" "Really! Cause I walk this way everyday and I've never seen you drive down this road before"
"We moved" "Oh really then what's your address and color of your house then".

"My house is red with white and I live at 39 Addison st." "Really let's let the GPS decide that "Henry takes out his phone goes to google maps and types in Bianca's address
"Well gotta go bye " Bianca said speeding down the road. The Henry sees Bianca's address " this address is in Colorado she's a liar and up to something no good".

20 minutes later

Bianca hiding in the Harts neighbors bushes looking through Henry's window while Henry is on his phone laying next to a sleeping Charlotte
"I've gotta do something to make him leave Charlotte" Bianca devilishly whispers
Henry gets triple beamed flashed and Charlotte stirs. "UGH not now Ray!"
"What's wrong Hen" "everything is fine sweetie just go back to sleep you need your rest I'm sorry I woke you up " Henry's watch beeps again. "No not again ". "Is Ray calling you" Henry laughing nervously. "No it's my reminder to text Jasper and ask him how his bucket convention is going" then Charlotte gets triple beeped " that's work lets go".

"What! No it's to dangerous for you I'm not letting you go" "no it's not I'm going Ray needs us " "Charlotte!" Henry grabbing her arm. "You and the baby need to take it easy for now on"
Bianca still watching "come on one of you leave the room". "Please stay here char"
"ok" Charlotte sighs "finally time for the next step to get rid of Charlotte"
"I'll be back soon char I love you" kissing Charlotte passionately and hugging her
"don't forget to keep your phone on you" "ok I won't bye" then Henry leaves.

"Hmmmm what if I throw something in Henry's window to knock Charlotte out" " A rock that'll hit her hard for good" picks up rock and throws it but doesn't hit Charlotte like she hoped it would
Glass shatters then Henry stops and he hears it and runs back to his house then the Rock hits charlottes in the knee and shoulder leaving Charlotte in pain.

"Charlotte! I heard glass shatters from down the road did you hear it Charlotte! (Runs upstairs ) then Henry sees Charlotte "OMG! Charlotte what happened are you okay!"
"Someone threw a rock through the window and it hit my knee and shoulder (crying)".

"Shhh calm down char I'm gonna take you to the hospital right now( picks up Charlotte)". "Hen my knee is bleeding (then Henry wraps one of his tank tops around it) "OW!" "SORRY". "Let's just get going" "yeah". "DANG IT" says Bianca
25 minutes later at the hospital.