"Young fool...killing me will never undo what I've done. The Jedi are no more and the Sith will rule again!" He cackled.

     A moan startled everyone in the room. "Son...give me the saber."

     Luke blinked, watching Anakin practically crawl towards him, anger evident in his blue irises.

      "But Father-"

      "Now Luke." Anakin begged.

      Luke blinked, still staring at the defeated Sith, still cackling.

      Anakin shakily took the blade and stared at Sidious. "I trusted you...and you hurt my family..."

      "Go ahead Chosen One...kill me. But who will save your precious wife?" Sidious barked.

     Anakin hesitated for a brief moment before glancing at Mace. Mace nodded, deadly serious.

     Luke took a step back as Anakin took a deep breath. "Your rule is over Sidious. I don't need you. I know Padmé will be alright, for it is your corruption that gave me the fears in the first place. But I'm no longer your pawn."

      The Sith smiled a ugly smile as the saber rose and then drove home into his heart and non-existent soul.

     But right before he could die, a Sith lightning strike released from Sidious's fingers, striking Anakin into a motionless heap. Just like it had on the Second Death Star...

     "Father!" Luke cried, panicking and slightly exasperated that his family just couldn't get a break.

      Sidious smiled before exploding in a bright blue light. A feeling of a weight being lifted overcame the Force, and every Jedi still alive gasped in a feeling of just being cleansed.

      "Qui-Gon was right." Mace said in awe.

     The three Jedi beside him were silent in respect and their own shock.

     However, Luke turning to the Jedi Masters with red-rimmed eyes immediately diverted their attention back to the situation at hand.

     "H-He's not breathing." Luke said shakily, fear overcoming him.

      "Skywalker, calm down. He will be healed. Kit, you grab his ankles, I've got his head." Mace said to the Nautolan Jedi beside him. Kit nodded and moved towards Anakin, grasping his legs as told and helping Mace carry the unconscious Jedi towards a medcenter as quickly as possible. 

      Luke followed them with determined speed, but was devastated and slightly angered when he was told to stay behind.

     The two Jedi Masters flew off in a speeder, with Anakin in the back seat, leaving Luke to his frantic state of mind.  

     Then something crossed his mind.

     Mother.

     With a jolt, Luke darted towards a speeder, heading towards Padmé's apartment.

     When he arrived, he jumped out of the ship, sprinting into the house. It didn't take long to find the Nubian Senator, who was pacing on the very balcony he had landed on.

      "Padmé!" Luke cried.

      Padmé glanced up and practically sobbed in relief. "Luke!"

      Luke ran forward and enveloped his mother in a hug.

      "Oh thank goodness. What's happening? Where's Anakin?" Padmé asked.