10 reasons why not to date a yandere

Start from the beginning

Sora could see him visibly struggling to maintain his composure and suppressed a laugh. "Yes," he said finally.

"Well.... People.... think she shouldn't go. What do you say?" said Satsuki with a giggle.

"I trust her own discretion," said Akashi who clearly did not want to elaborate. "Good day."

"Okay!"

"Suki-chan! Do you want to kill me?" groaned Akira.

"Well, he would have found out anyway. No harm done."

"You think?" said Akira skeptically. She turned to find Sora reading the list for the second time with a smile on her face. "What?" demanded Akira.

"It's just that... This is a bit.... Original," said Sora.

"Original?" said Yukiji. "Seriously... I've been less amused by jokes...."

"She's politely calling it sh*t," said Akira ruefully.

"Not at all! Akira-san, you care so much, huh?" said Sora.

"So you're not going...." began Akira hopefully.

"Quiet! Sora-chan, ignore her," said Satsuki.

"Fine. I give you my permission," said Akira gravely. "I even agree to chaperone you two."

"No, no, no!" said Satsuki. "This doesn't fit in at all!"

"With what?"

"The story..." said Satsuki dreamily. "Jeez! I must ask Tetsu if he's free on Sunday. All this moe..."

"This isn't fair! You two followed me," pointed out Akira.

(A/N: Refer Teiko's basketball)

Sora and Satsuki burst out laughing. "You went under special conditions, Akira-san," reminded Sora. "I've seen fishes on more romantic dates..." said Satsuki. "Mou! But now I feel bad... Maybe it would have been better for Akira-san if none of us had gone that time..."

"Don't worry, Suki-chan," said Akira grimly. "If anything, you saved me."

"I can't imagine you going on a date," said Yukiji amazed. "Who asked you out?"

Sora and Satsuki started laughing again. "Shut up!" said Akira, burying her face in her hands. "Didn't you hear them? Special circumstances..."

"Yeah, right..." muttered Yukiji.

"What are you wearing?" said Satsuki.

"I don't know..."

"Mou! You can't give me such an answer..."

Satsuki began rattling on clothes and Sora tried to listen to her while Yukiji yawned. Sora suddenly narrowed her eyes. "It has been one hundred and ninety seconds already. Why are you so quiet, Akira-san?"

"No reason...."

---------

"Sei-kun?"

Akira found Akashi near the court. Akashi glared at her and she decided to change her address. No use quarreling at a time like this. "Akashi-kun, are you going out with Sora?"

"She is accompanying me to the square."

Akira decided to get to the point. "How do I know if I can trust you?"

"What?"

"How can I trust you with Sora?"

Akira felt like her fears were confirmed when a maniacal grin formed on his face. So he was psycho... "You can't. What's the worst you can do, Tamotsu?"

Akira choked. "Sora-chan..."

"Is hence forth mine."

Akira knew that she was begging for trouble in talking to a yandere but she decided to persist at least for the sake of it, anyway. "But what will I do? I wanted to call everyone for a game of basketball... But, if you and Sora-chan can't come..."

"Find something else to do with your evening, Tamotsu," said Akashi firmly and then he smirked. "Or get a date which is hopefully unlike your first."

The reference to that rather unfortunate event struck Akira in the quick. "Bakashi!"

"Watch your tongue."

"Do you think I'm incapable of finding someone... Just you watch." Akira headed out and spotted Aomine on the way out. "Daiki! You are treating me to an ice cream on Sunday."

"Hmm... No can do. I have a match."

"No but-s."

Aomine realized that she wasn't going to budge. "How about I lend you my money and you go buy one yourself?"

"You owe me!" yelled Akira.

Aomine quailed. "Okay! Quit damaging my ear drum..."

"There!" exclaimed Akira triumphantly and banged the door of the court on her way out.

"Do you believe in deja-vu, mate?" said Aomine weakly.

"No... I'm not sure," said Akashi. "But I do strongly believe in the presence of something else."

"Which is?"

"Extreme stupidity."

"She just did the same thing I did in our first year," said Aomine frustrated.

"I can see that," said Akashi. "Anyway, she's not going to turn up anyway. Rest assured...."

"What? The only one who is better than me is me! She should consider herself lucky. Why should she, of all people, jilt me."

"Is that a bet, Daiki?"

"No... You're creepy and I'm not a fool to wager against you."

------

A/N: Out of the ten, which seems the most reasonable? ;)