Chapter 4: The New Director...Lady in Red...

Mulai dari awal

"We are well, you know how busy life is! Mr. Dornan, nice to see you again!" Mrs. Williams says looking over at him.

"Mrs. Williams, Congressman." Christian nods and greets them shaking both their hands.

"Christian, this is Sara, she is one of the workers at the Center. Sara meet THE Christian Dornan." she says introducing them while they shake hands.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Dornan. Glad you can be here." Sara says.

"Nice to be here." he replies.

The five of them speak for a few minutes until Sofia walks by the group and is stopped by Sara and Veronica.

"Sofia!" they call her in unison trying to get her attention while she is speaking to someone.

Sofia turns around to see who called her and once she realized who it was she smiled at them excusing herself to the person she was talking too and started walking over to them.

Christian wasn't paying attention since he was talking to the Congressman but noticed the woman in the red dress walking towards them.

                              *Red Ball gown Sofia is wearing to the Auction in Media Picture*

"Wow! Beautiful!" he thought to himself as he eyed her slowly making him not pay attention to the Congressman's rambling.

While Sofia was greeting the woman she herself didn't notice Christian who was glancing over at her every second he could. He has had many woman get his attention in many ways because of who he was. He would go up to them and invite them over to his Suite to have a one night stand and then be done with them the next morning...Not much caught his attention unless it was some Property he was interested in...but this woman...had him interested.

"The place looks amazing Sofia. Great job...and the Auction prices are incredible!" he heard Veronica tell her.

"So her name is Sofia?" he says to himself.

"Thank you Veronica...I couldn't have done it without Sara here and everyone else who volunteered to help. I'm just Praying we raise enough money for the Center." she tells Veronica.

"No worries hon... we will. Just look at everyone who showed up." Veronica tells Sofia as she puts both of her hands on Sofia's shoulders to reassure her.

Sofia looked around and smiled which made Christian gasp. Her smile made him feel some type of way inside.

"I know...I'm just nervous." she replies.

"You should be. If the Center doesn't make the goal, it will be behind on everything else. Then what? I doubt very much that we will be getting any more Donations after tonight. We would have to wait another six months or a year to have something this big again...." Mrs. Williams scrutinized making Sofia frown at what she was telling her.