The kissing continues, as they slowly waltz their way to Riley's bed, Riley tripping on her rug on the way, but with Lucas' arms tight around her, there was no way she could ever escape his grasp.

Their bodies collide with the bed below them, Lucas' arms pull Riley in closer, not even knowing it was possible. Their hearts both pounding trough their chests, almost as one, as the kiss continued to deepen. With every turn of the head that they would make, they found themselves bumping noses, sending a broad smile onto Lucas' face and a slight giggle from Riley; a second before their lips would crash together once again.

The warmth of Lucas' soft lips against hers, sent a current of desire throughout Riley, making it almost impossible for them to remember that they were suppose to be babysitting.

The kissing lasts for minutes, both occasionally coming up for air, but they were both so focused on the closeness of their bodies and their lips moving in sync, they didn't even hear the sound of small footsteps, making their way down the hallway.

"What are you guys doing?"

The sound of Auggie in the doorway, sends Lucas almost flying off the bed; which he would have if Riley didn't have the front of his shirt clenched in her hands.

They both turn their heads, as their chests rise and fall from the lack of air they had, locking eyes with the little boy that stands before them; wide-eyed with amusement as he wonders what Lucas could possibly be doing on top of Riley.

Lucas searches his brain for ideas, wondering if he should come up with something, or just tell Auggie the truth.

"We're playing a game." He says, breathing heavily.

Riley furrows her eyebrows in confusion, sending Lucas a look that is brushed off by a quick glance from him, showing the alertness in his eyes, giving Riley the message.

"What's the game?" Auggie asks, taking another step into the room.

Lucas' arms around Riley tighten, as he racks his brain for another response.

"Tag." He says back, a little too quickly, causing Auggie to grow a little suspicious.

"Tag?" Both Auggie and Riley ask in unison.

"Yes Riley." He says through clenched teeth. "We're playing tag."

The unamused look on Riley's face is answered with an exasperated sigh from Lucas. He leans in close, causing Riley to grow stiff, not wanting to be kissed in front of her brother; but relaxes when Lucas brushes his lips on her ear as he begins to whispers.

"What else was I suppose to say?"

Riley pulls back, laying her head in Lucas' hand that was once tangled up in her hair, as she stares up into his bright green eyes, that were pleading for help. Then she looks to the left, her eyes meeting her innocent little brother's confused face.

"Auggie."  She conjures calmly. "We're kissing."

The quick change of his face, causes a rise of laughter out of Lucas. His eyes widen, and his eyebrows furrow, while the corners of his mouth turn down; disgusted.

"I'll leave you two alone." He says back; the tone of his voice dripping with horror.

They watch as the boy turns on his heels, and sprints down the hall as the word "Ew" continuously slips out, echoing less and less into the room the further away he ran.

Lucas turns his head back, meeting Riley's as he brings his body closer to her, diminishing the space once again.

"So where were we?" He whispers back, burying his head in the crook of her neck.

Riley grips the back of his hair with her right hand as her left laid lightly on her stomach, bringing his head up to focus back on her. His eyes sparkled with enjoyment, his left eyebrow raised up in wonder as she continued to hold his head in the air, almost losing track of what she had planned to say.

Snapping herself out of her daze, she raised her left hand in front of his eyes. "I believe your lips were.." She moves her finger in circles before his face, his eyes following every motion they made as the hand holding his head back, slipped out from behind, now resting on his shoulder. His eyes then land on the finger that was now pressed on her pouted lips. "Here."

"Oh sorry." He answers back with a shrug of the shoulders. "Guess I forgot."

Riley runs her hands up his chest, now gripping the collar of his shirt, bringing his lips down to meet hers, but surprising her, Lucas quickly jerks his head back, remembering what could happen if they were interrupted once more.

"What if your parents walk in?"

"Lucas, they haven't been home for two hours. They'll most likely be gone for two more, besides they're probably doing what we're doing."

"What if Auggie tells them?"

"Lucas, he's not-"

"What if your Dad finds out and never let's me see you again?"

"Lucas-"

Questions and questions start flying from his lips, too fast for Riley to even comprehend. With a shake of the head, and her hands cupping his face, she crashes her lips into his, stopping him mid sentence.

After a full ten seconds, their lips part ever so slightly, such a small part that you'd have to look closely to even be able to tell that there was a slight gap between their lips.

"What was that for?" He whispers, short of breath one again.

"For you to shut up and just continue kissing me, you doof." She responds back, biting her lower lip as she admires the gold flecks in his eyes, reminding her of the way the sunrise looks against the fresh green grass at the start of a new day.

Lucas' hand trails up her arm, leading its way to her head, wanting to tangle itself up once again in her hair, but before it nestles itself in, Riley pulls down on his shirt once more, crashing his lips into hers, but this time they savor the moment, keeping their lips steady and slow as the world around them fades away, leaving them with no care over the fact that her parents could walk in at any second. For all they cared about right now, was remembering another moment forever.

SO YES WE FINALLY POSTED A ONE SHOT. Yippie yay. WOW it took me a little longer than I had planned for me to write this. I actually wrote this back awhile ago and I found it in my notes so I just edited it 😂. ANYWAY, HOPE IT WAS DECENT FOR YA. LEAVE SOME REQUESTS FOR US TO MAKE A ONE SHOT ABOUT. - M