"How much do you like her?" This time Ava asks, eyeing him.

Lucas looks down, slightly smiling, as he tries to think of a word that could show how much he truly likes her, but only one thing will do.

He looks up at Auggie and Ava, pleading him for an answer. With a nod and a toss of the clementine to Auggie, a couple words escape his lips just as Auggie catches it.

"A lot."

Hands in his pockets, and the humming coming from Riley fills his ears. Lucas makes his way down to Riley's room, many questions filling his head as he wonders what exactly she could be doing.

As he takes a step into the bedroom, a large smile comes across his lips when he sees her, sitting on her Bay Window, looking out at the landscape.

His body leans against the doorframe as he admires her in a natural state, he knew, just from the day she fell into his lap, he was a goner.

"Don't you want to come in?" She asks, her arms folded across her chest as she now stands just a foot away from him.

How long was I looking at her?

He hadn't even realized she had gotten up from her spot, he was too busy getting lost in his thoughts that were about her.

"I don't know, I was having a pretty nice time admiring you."

She raises her eyebrows, a small smile hanging on her lips. "Oh were you now?"

A smirk places itself upon Lucas' face as he nods, sending butterflies throughout Riley's stomach.

He takes a small step forward, inching closer to Riley, diminishing the space between them.

Her cheeks flashed to a darker shade of red with every step he took closer to her. The thought of if she should step back, was overpowered by her wants.

"If you want me to stop, just say so." Lucas mumbles, taking one more step closer; until hands are firmly placed on his chest, gripping his shirt.

This time, it's Riley who takes the step forward, bringing her lips an inch away from his as she looks up into his eyes, a teasing smiles rests on her face.

"You like to be the one to drive me crazy, huh?" Lucas asks, a nervous laugh escaping him.

"I like to make things more interesting." She contends with another smile.

Lucas let's out a chuckle as he shakes his head. "Oh how the tables have turned."

Riley places a light kiss on his lips, pulling away the second they touch.

"Oh come on now." Lucas laughs, rolling his eyes. "That was even shorter than our first kiss."

"Fine." She answered back in a stern tone. "You want longer?"

His eyes widen at the thought, causing a small laugh to come from Riley.

"Alright. If that's what you so desire."

With one slight step forward, she was already wrapping her arms around his neck as his hands slipped to her waist, pulling her close, trying his hardest to diminish every inch of space that was between them.

Their lips find each other, wanting nothing more but to finally be alone. This is the one kiss, that causes something to stir deep inside, this is the one kiss that makes them want another.