Dark Days

Wednesday, June 4. 8:30am

It was raining as it always does since the day my Aunt Wendy died. It was the day the darkest day of my life. She was out running, they said she had a heart attack. I remember her kissing me on the forehead . I could feel her brown her against my cheek and the sweet smile she gave me who knew it be the last I would see. I remember screaming when they took her away and screaming until they told me her heart had stopped...

I was having that same dream where she died over and over every night a never ending cycle. I would wake up crying and sweating causing my mom to hush me to sleep again. I got up and slipped on some ripped jeans a sweatshirt and my scuffed boots. I had to grab my backpack and drag myself to school. I trudged thru the wet streets to the old brick building that is Red Falls alternate school for troubled teens. There is another school 2 miles from my home, Mayfield. My old school before the accident happened. I was banished yes, BANISHED to Red Falls after I vandilized Mayfield. My get away car drove off without me and I stood there surrounded no place to go. Mom and Dad looked so dissapointed but for once in my life I didnt care. That was right after Wendy died so that is one I labeled one of my dark days... There are more so many more.........