"Zaid says he loved me before Sana come in his life. Sana has everything he wants. Yasir Bhai told Sana she is nothing to us."

"I can't believe. You guys were engaged for 2 years and suddenly he fall for Sana and marry her?"

"Yeah."

"I am going to kill him" He stood up with a really angry face. I also stood up and step in front of him as he started to walk toward door.

"No, you are not doing anything again. Leave them alone please." I pleaded him. His face soften.

"But Khadija he hurt you. He deserves the punishment for rejecting you."

"They don't deserve any kind of punishment. They deserve to be happy Asim. They never mean to hurt me. They do what he thought was right. If they told me I would happily break everything with Zaid and let Sana marry him. My sister happiness is more then mine to me." I told him honestly. He looked at me sad eyes and sighed.

"You are right Strawberry. Don't worry I will find a best guy for you." He said smiling slightly. I also forced a smile.

"So... Back to the topic, why are you here?" I asked him the reason he came here because he live with his parents in another city.

"I came here to surprise you for your wedding. I told Mom Dad about it but they weren't happy and told me to come to home first now I understand why they are saying that." He said glaring at wall.

"Asim whatever happen it's all past. Forget everything please"

"Okay fine but that doesn't mean I am letting him go with Sana. I will keep eyes on them. No arguments." He said and gives me a stern look when I tried to speak.

"Okay. It is almost time to pray." I said him. He nodded. We get up, freshen up and did wudu before start praying.

When we get back downstairs, everyone was awake. He greet Mom, Dad, uncle and Aunty. Usama Bhai introduce Hira Bhabhi to him. Today we did early breakfast at 8. At breakfast, Asim and I tell Hira Bhabhi childhood story of Usama Bhai and Yasir Bhai with Asim. After breakfast, Yasir Bhai and Usama Bhai went in his room. Aminah stayed in room talking with her cousins on Skype, Hira Bhabhi was in her room, Aunty and Mom were talking about things they were taking at their new house that is 10 minutes away. While everyone was busy, Asim and I were in living room seeing our childhood pictures and talking about our memories.

Suddenly doorbell ring telling someone is at door. I looked at Asim and raised my eyebrow. He just shrugged and continues seeing photos. I sighed and stood up. I walked to front door and open it. I freeze when I saw him standing there. He keep staring at me making my heart skip a beat and didn't look away.  When I realise I shouldn't doing this I torn our staring contest and look down. I was about to ask him but stop when I heard Asim coming toward us.

"Who is it Strawberry?" He said putting his hand around my shoulder and glare at Rauhan. I saw a slight anger in his eyes as he clenched his hand into fist and give death glare to him.

"Um... He is Rauhan. Usama Bhai brother-in-law" I told him. He looked him up and down.

"Hi, I am Khadija fiancée." Asim greet him with smirked making me looked at him shocked.

"Excuse me?" Rauhan looked at him confused. Asim smiled sweetly at him but I know it is his threaten smile.

"I am Khadija fiancée. We were recently engaged."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know about it." He said with a pain in his eyes when he looked at me. Looking him like that break my heart.

'Stay Away from my son' his Mom voice came in my ears. I mentally shake my head.