School

I walked into the building which I will soon be able to call school. I had my camouflage bag slung over my right shoulder. I wore my camouflage jacket with a black v-neck t-shirt, black leggings and my trusty black combat boots. 

People were giving me weird looks but they will never know my story, nor will they know the true story of what I went through. I went straight to the main office while I took in my surroundings. I saw a woman in her mid forties, her chocolate brown hair was up in a bun, while her hazel eyes were scanning the paper in front of her. Her desk was a warm brown colour while her chair was black. The walls were also painted a nice warm brown colour. 

"Excuse me." I said. She looked up at me and sent a warm smile my way. I've been through too much in my life to fall for peoples tricks. I trusted people too many times and been broken too many times.

"Schedule? My name is Nora Blood." I said. She looked taken back but I don't care, I was raised with almost no feelings what so ever.

"Ah yes, here you are." She said handing me a piece of paper. I nodded and walked away. I don't know where I'm going but I'll find my way, sooner or later. 

I found my first class which was english, I walked in and all the eyes averted to me. I heard some snickers but I ignored it. Like I did with most of the people in my life, that I should've trusted but never did.

"Ah Ms. Blood? Am I right." The teacher asked, he was tall and lean maybe late twenties, black hair and grey eyes.

"Yes." I said. 

"Tell us about yourself." the teacher said.

"Well..." I can't tell them about myself at all.

"I'm a new student. I'm a girl. And I love to fight." I said casually. Then someone from the back of the class pipped up.

"I bet you can't beat Phoenix!" It sounded like a girl said that.

"Well who is Phoenix? And does he fight?" I asked getting more intrigued

"Best fighter in the school." 

"I would like to meet Phoenix." I said sternly 

"But you only have one arm!" Another person pipped up.

"So? That doesn't define me or the strength I have. Nothing can define you, except you and who you choose to be." I said sternly while the teacher told me to take a seat. I nodded and went to sit in the back of the class. 

The lesson started, I took many many notes while some people asked me what happened to my arm, which I just ignored. The day dragged on, finally lunch came around and I got something to eat, looked like meat-loaf, but every time I pocked at it, it would jiggle like jello. I sat down at a table, when someone sat beside me. I looked up and saw a guy with caramel coloured hair, freckles splashed over his nose and cheeks. He had grey eyes with hints of blue in them. 

"What do you want?" I asked him

"Well, I heard you wanted to see me." 

"Ah so your Phoenix?" I asked curiously

"Yup, so what did you want?"

"I want to challenge you to a fight because I heard you were the best, and I want to change that." I said with a smirk. He looked shocked but soon recovered it with a smirk.

"Of course but I won't go easy on you because of your missing limb." 

Now that hurt. But I didn't show it. I nodded and went back to eating my food. 

"During gym." I said 

"How do you know I have gym with you?"

"I know a lot of things you don't, like my missing limb." I spat out and walked away. It was very tempting to throw my food in his face but decided against it. I can't wait to embarrass him, in front of the class.

Hey guys! End of the second chapter, I hoped you liked it, I know it's sorta going fast but theres a reason for that ;)