“It might but it could make things worse”

“I know that but Ella doesn’t deserve the hate, she’s facing a tough battle as it is and I think people need to lay off her,” I said as I parked in front of Ella’s house.

“If they girls and wanting to help justify the case then sure I’ll do it but if not then we don’t really have much back up” Greg said while exiting the car.

“I’m in. My best friend doesn’t deserve the hate being given to her and they’ve both seen the hate and yeah, Ella laughs it off but I know it hurts her,” Lottie said as she got out the car.

“Sorry, I’m off to bed. I’d love to help but little bubba in here is making me tired” Rachel said disappointedly.

“Hell yeah, I’m in. come on, I wanna make a cunt of the people who dare make a mockery of my best friend” Maria announced. We were actually doing this, yay! I was terrified, honestly, it was scary and I’m sure Micky would kill us if he knew we were doing this. He can only kill us once so it’s good.

Micky’s POV

“You ever gonna tell me why you freaked out?” Ella spoke softly from my side.

“If I tell you, will you promise not to freak out?”

“Micky, nothing else can really freak me out”

“I kept thinking of you dying. I couldn’t stop the thoughts, I kept worrying, and I kept having this feeling of something going really wrong. When Dan came and spoke to me, I broke down. I was blaming myself for the mess you’re in and I kept thinking you were angry with me for what I done. I just didn’t want to hurt you”

“Micky, I’ve forgiven you for the past. You were being blackmailed by Alex to end things with me. You were being blackmailed with a drunken mistake. I know you only kissed him once and then walked away feeling disgusted with yourself. As for these thoughts, you heard the doctor, my cancerous cells are decreasing so there’s a chance of me living through this and being healthy and happy again. I know I’ve lost a lot of weight due to this damn disease but I will regain it, even if it means I have to stuff my face full of chocolate and extremely fatty foods for two weeks, maybe more”

“You’ll make yourself sick woman. I wonder when you’re being let out or even help with your walking again. I just can’t wait to see you in that wonderful white gown walking down the aisle”

“Micky, you’ll see me in it soon. Knowing my mum, she’ll want it as soon as possible but stupid question what are gonna do once we are married. Like you still live with your mum and I live on my own”

“Well, obviously I’ll move in with you and the rest of the folks. You just live down the road from Dan and Greg so I’ll be closer to my best friends and we can all hang out and eat donuts all day long since you wanna be a fatty”

“Then I really will be princess puff. But seriously, you’d move in with the girls and me?”

“Ella, you’ll be my wife so wherever you are, I’ll be there and plus, Ben lives there too so I won’t be alone. I love you and I’ll be wherever you are. I’m actually surprised no one’s came and told me to get off your bed yet”