Chapter 10

We arrived at Tygas and Nicki still had my phone. She check the message and glared at me when she saw how he saved his name.

"Girl you better get it straight if you want Tyga to be your man or if you want that player" Nicki looked serious.

"What you mean he's a player? He was into me?" I said.

"Babe he was a player he's there most nights I go out he hits on all the girls and goes home with the most of them, and why does he return because he's a playa" Niki was trying to look out for me I get it but i need to make my own opinion on him.

Niki opened the door and got out I got out behind her. She walked straight into Tys house I guess she's used to it. Ty was sitting at the counter with his back facing us. Chris came over to me and Nicki.

"Yo he's been like that since the club man. He ain't wana do shit. He keeps saying he fucked up and he can't make it right" Chris looked at me saying this.

"What?! Not my problem he gona go and knock out guys I talk to?!" I got angry about this and walked outside to Tys court.

I grabbed a basketball and started to shoot some hoops. Ty came out behind me.

"Never knew you could play" He said when I got the ball in. I looked back at him as I went to get another ball.

"Yeh there's a lot of things you don't know" I said shooting another hoop.

"Yeah I understand that..Ky you know I love you so much..I know I fucked up badly but you gotta understand I got mad jealous babe..seeing him hit it off wiv you" he looked to the ground now.

I sighed "Yeah I get it I might of done the same if it was you" I looked at him.

He came over closer to me and took my hand in his. " Baby your my absolute world I get I fucked up, I get I misread situations. But ima work on it for you. To keep you in my life." He looked at me and he was so sad.

"Baby it hurts so much knowing how badly I fucked up. It hurts knowing if Nicki didn't stop you..you could of been wiv him he could of been touching you..Shit man it makes me so mad and sad." He walked away.

"I get it Ty I do. I'm sorry I made you feel dat way beileve me I know how it feels to. But you can't start flinging your self at any guy I talk to.." I say to him.

"I know I know and ima work on it baby..but every fight we have you can't solve it by breaking it off..we gotta talk it out and fix us cus I ain't up for loosing you anytime soon." He held my waist now.

"Look Ty we'll sort this maybe tomorrow I'm not up for it now yeh?" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Sure thing" he smiled and walked inside with me.

"You's two back together yet?" Chris and Nicki look at us.

"Eh were gona sort it tomorrow" Ty says.

"Ight mate but you's have to sort it tomorrow or we gona kick some ass" Chris laughed.

We all sat down on the couch cus we were all fairly tired. I lay with my shoulder against Nicki's so we lay against each other. My legs were over Tygas legs and he was rubbing my legs. Chris sat on the other side of Nicki.

Tyga turned on the music channel but down low because we were talking.

"Anyone want a drink? I'm going to get one?" I say standing up.

"No thanks" says everyone. I go to the kitchen and I hear someone come in. It was Ty.

"Hey I wasn't sure if you knew where the drinks or glasses were?" He said smiling at me.

"Oh yeah I don't know where the glasses are?" I said.

He grabbed one for me and one for himself. He looked at me as I poured our drinks and he came over put the drink down and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry for been a fool" he said as his head was on my shoulder.

"Stop hurting yourself Ty it's okay I understand " I said hugging him.

We got our drinks and went back to the sitting room when Nicki was bout to go.

"Guys ima head off I've got things to do in the morning." She said.

"Hey can I get a ride with you babe?" I asked Nicki.

"Sure thang" she said.

"Hey Ky you off?" Tyga asked.

"Yeah but I'll be back tomorrow so we can sort this out " I smiled at Ty.

"Sounds good see you tomorrow" he said.

Nicki brought me home and I went straight up to bed. I lay down thinking about Ty. My phone went off and I looked at the message. It was from Ethan.

Yo? No reply? :(

Shit I forgot to reply I thought to myself.

Kylie: I'm sorry Nicki took my phone when we got to Tys house.

Ethan: It's okay. You went to the jerks house?

Kylie: he ain't a jerk so watch it!

Ethan: Fine sorry. Let's met up tomorrow meet me at mine around 1pm ?

Kylie: Eh mayb.

Urgh he's starting to annoy me now. He seems like a jerk himself. I think I'll meet him to tell him to back off.