Chapter 9

I look at Tyga as he walks back to the table with all the others. I see him say something to Khloe and Nicki and then they all start to keep an eye on me. Tyga then leans over to Chris and they both look the guy in front of me up and down.

The guy in front of me put a finger under my chin and turns my face to face his.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm Kylie" I'd say to him.

"It's okay I'm Ethan" he smiles with his white teeth shining. I can't help but smile at him and then look at the ground.

"Wow..your smile is amazing" he smiles at me and swipes back a bit of hair that falls in my face.

I have my phone in my hand and Ethan takes it gently and starts to put his number in.

He puts it under:

😍Ethan😍 (My new thang)❤️

I laugh at this because the song playing in the club is New thang. He puts my phone in my bag and he hands me his phone.

I put my number in and save it under:

😘Kylie😘(booty🍑)

He laughs and says "your right about the booty" I laugh at him and he puts in phone in his pocket.

He looks back at the table he came from.

"Hey my friends want me back..but I'll text you" he smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Okay bye" I blush. He walks back to his table but he looks back as he does. I go and sit with Khloe and Nicki.

I can see Ethan looking at me and he keeps smiling at me and looking down at his table. Tyga sees him looking at me and he looks at me and sees me smiling at Ethan. Khloe hits my arm.

"Oye! What was that for?!" I say rubbing my arm.

"Stop flirting with blondy you have Tyga!" Khloe says. I see Tyga and Chris getting up and walking over to Ethan. I get worried now.

Tyga pov

I can't stand this guy flirting with Kylie no more! I walk over to him.

"Yo blondy Dya mind backing off my girl?!" I say angrily.

He stands up and looks at me. "Mate what you talking bout?" He says confused.

"Your flirting with my girlfriend Kylie!" I say standing closer but Chris is holding me back.

"Haha mate she said you fucked up and now she needs something new" he gets cocky.

I punch him and Chris then drags me back.

"You made yourself look so bad in front of Kylie mate. I ain't gona hit you because I know how to win her" he smiles and holds his lip.

Kylie pov

OMG I can't believe Ty did that! I run over to Ethan.

"Ethan are you okay?!" I ask while putting one hand on his back.

"Yeah I'm okay just your boy got a bit jealous because I looked at you" he smirked.

"He ain't my boy" I glare at Tyga.

I grab Ethan's hand and bring him into the bathrooms. I wet a tissue and wipe his lip.

"I can't believe he hit you" I say.

"It's okay he got jealous that I was with such a beautiful girl like you the beautiful girl that he lost" he said smiling at me.

He put his hands on my waist and leaned in and kissed me gently. I pulled away.

"Sorry..I thought you felt the same" he said looking away.

"No no I do like you I pulled away because I didn't want to hurt your lip" I laughed at him.

"Fuck my lip I'm getting to kiss Kylie Jenner and it's only a scratch" he smiles and pulled me closer to him.

"Haha stop it" I kissed his lips gently so I don't hurt him.

Tyga pov

I go to the bathroom to freshen up but I hear kylies voice. I peek round the corner and I see her kissing that freak. I walk out of the club and sit in my car. I hit the steering wheel. Chris comes out and gets in beside me and so does Khloe.

"Ty she isn't thinking she just trying to take care of him because she's angry with you" Khlo said.

"Khlo I went to the bathroom and they were in there making out" I said sadly.

Kylie pov

"Come on we'll go back to mine " I say. He smiles at me and grabs my hand.

"But I won't hold your hand walking out of here because the paps" he laughs.

"Good idea" I start laughing. We walk out of the club and Nicki is waiting for me at the door.

"Ky don't make a mistake..please Ty loves you" she said holding my hand.

"He is using her he don't love her like I could " Ethan said. I turned to Ethan.

"What?" I said. He held my waist but Nicki removed his hands and stood in front of me.

"Look boy I don't know who you is but my boy Tyga loves the absolute shit outta this chick. You don't know him 'mate' "  Nicki said getting all up in his face.

Ethan looked around the place. "Fine fine whatever but it looks like he messed up and he's gone ain't he? I'm still here with her?"

Ethan looked at Me. "I'm still here I haven't messed up or run off yet?"

Nicki said bye to Ethan and dragged me out to her car. She opened the door and I got in and she sat in beside me and told her driver to take us to Tygas.

"Nicki I don't want to go to his..." I said.

"Babe we're going to his he's having a little after party" Nicki looked at me. I put my head against the car window. I got a text from Ethan.

Hey sexxy😏 wish we didn't get stopped like that. Cuda been something good Yano. Xx

I smiled at my phone and Nicki took it off me and kept it.