Make up

Simon
I got there earlier and I saw Katy Perry was drunk or that's her normal stance. Louis got here and Harry got drunk and I heard Louis start whining" Hazza, your supposed to wait for me" and Harry laughed. I saw 5SOS, 5H, LM(little mix), Ariana Grande, Taylor swift, Jelena, Rihanna, and some other celebrities, I mean, a lot of celebrities, get drunk or wishing the Larry Stylinson romance good luck or getting laid. 30 minutes later, I saw Louis, near the bar getting a drink so I walked up to him and started informing him the news" hey, Lou, I think Harry was asking about you" and he says drunkenly" yea, he is over there, I know it's ok, we already talked about later" double winking at me nodding his head towards Harry, who winks at me and mouth" hey, Simon, I'm getting some", and I say" your not too, damn, dang it, half the celebrities are drunk even you, Harry Liam, Niall, Zayn, Michael, Luke, Calum, Ashton" and he shrugs walking but to Harry with 2 drinks and only tripped twice. Liam walked up to me all bummed out and red cried eyes and he mumbled" hi, Si" and he asked actually looking at me" why do you look so sad" a little concerned filled his voice and I explain" Luke and Michael are in your room, Calum and Ashton are in Harry's room, Zayn is past out in his room and Niall is in the corner pouting, then Louis and Harry are in his room and everyone is drunk and getting laid and are you drunk" and he shook his head"no why"and I look at Niall and Niall look away frowning with the same red eyes like Liam's red cried out eyes. " So, I know, Louis and Harry are engaged, Calum and Ashton are dating, Michael and Luke are dating, what about you and Niall, still dating or you didn't make up cause you guys should, he's acting very childish but so were you, breaking that glass, that was his" and he wasn't so happy and cheerful and left to sit by Niall and Niall got up and left to his room. What's wrong with them? Can't they make up? Really, this is going on too long, why? Niall never does that, specially to Liam. Liam got up and kicked the wall and I say" stop kicking the wall and just drink coffee or something like that" and he nodded sadly and I think he started crying and he doesn't cry that much, it's very rare, then I walked into Niall's room and he is laying on the bed. I never actually been in Niall's room, only to sleep but I never got a good look cause it was dark and it was only twice that I slept in Niall's bed, and it has pictures of him and the boys, him and Liam and him and others, it has a big black dressser, it has a bathroom, the others do too, there's a big bed in the corner of the room and a telly in front of it and there's no carpet just like the other boys's room nothing that different about the room. "Niall, what's wrong" I ask him, knowing that is wrong just asking him so I don't sound nosey, and he turns over and faces the wall and says" like you care" ouch, well that's mean. I say" of course, I care, why wouldn't I care" but then just change my question by asking" do you want some food" and he shook his head and I nodded, weird no food, and sat on the bed" so what's wrong with you and Liam then, he's crying and you were too, did you break up, fight into a fight, what happen well I know what happened but can you guys make up and date both of you have been a mess for days" and he says" Liam, is being a stupid boy and supposedly cheated on me but I don't know what to do, I love him very much but honestly, I don't know" and I nodded as he started crying again and I say"just make up with him, I can't stand this, no one can, definitely the boys, the boys but can't you just make up"and then he started crying uncontrollably and I accidentally yelled" Liam James Payne, get your arse in here, it's a emergency" I heard gasps from the boys outside. Then the door open, Liam ran in and he sat next to Niall and he told Niall something in his ear making Niall get a teasing smile and nod and Niall laid on the bed with his head on Liam's lap and Liam feet hovering over the ground a little and Liam was calming him down. I walked out and everyone came out of there rooms and they all look happy; well semi happy. I walked out and Liam came out and ran into living room sending everyone groaning. Then Liam and Niall were in their room, should we be worried.

Liam
I heard from Niall's room" Liam James Payne, get your arse in here, it's a emergency" and I immediately ran out and into Niall's room and Simon gave me a I-don't-know-what-to-do look and I say softly in his ear" let me hold you,please, I won't hurt you" and he nodded. Simon got up and I sat on the bed and Niall laid on my lap and I ran a hand threw his soft blonde hair and Simon left me to my beautiful, singing, Irish, leprechaun baby. I lifted him up and I said in a soft" be right back, ok" kissing his nose and I ran out hearing groans and I grab a paper stuffing it in my pocket and I ran back up and Niall says" I don't think I can't forgive you" and I thought about what he said and I say" so you forgive me, for whatever I did" and Niall ran up to me and giggles" they are spying on us" he says pointing to the door, that's cracked, and I laugh and we lay on the bed and Niall ask" can you take me back, I'm sorry for overreacting, it's just I got a bit paranoid about you gonna leave me and"" ssh, I will take you back but I got a question" and he nodded and I sang teasingly" are you gonna kiss me or not" winking at him and he giggles as he leans in and kisses me. I kiss his lips just as needy and I heard a bunch of cheers outside" let's go, Niam, better be no more drama or fights unless you guys are dealing with y'alls wedding" Louis says well yells and I pull away" got away or I'll break your glass" making them nervously laugh and walk away. "Hey, LiLi, can I ugh we hmm if it's a question" and I pull off his shirt" of course, but I guess that your top" and he said" of course, I am".

///////////////N+L=Niam////////////////////
Sup guys, if you read a excert of something else written by me sounds like this the party I mean well it is but yep peace out rainbow trout