Simon

Simon
I knocked on the door and Harry open the door and wink at Louis and he started looking scared" what did you guys do" and Louis said" I adopted Zayn's girlfriend Julie and I have good reasons" and Liam ran down shirtless with a hickey and Niall yelling at him" I'm gonna murder you" and Liam saying" it's mine" and they look at me scared" Simon, I am being Daddy Direction and I'm getting on to my kids" and I said" who gave you the hickey" and he said" Larry Stylinson had sex" trying to change the subject and a girl walk in and hug me and said" wrong person no wait I like this person" and Zayn ran down and said" Simon, she's mine" and I said" Niall, why are you blushing" and he and Liam shared a look and both yelled" clean up time" and ran up the stairs and there feet ran around Liam's room and saw a bottle of lube get thrown out and Louis said" me and Harry were gonna use that" and I said" Liam" and he and Niall were running down and said" nothing was there" and Julie said" so can I tell Simon" and the boys shook there and Niall said" I'm dating food and Simon missed out on our marriage I'm sorry" and Louis said" that's not what you said that night" and Liam said" what the Fuck" and I said" did he curse" and Louis said" no I'm a it was LiLi oh my god I love you so much" and Niall said" he curses during sex too" and the boys started laughing and Julie said" Simon, I used to live next to there window and they didn't have blindes and ew" and Liam said" Julie, you are grounded go to Zayn's room" and she ran up there and Zayn wink at me and ran after me" no sex around Simon" Louis joked and Niall was blushing at Liam and Liam winked at Niall and I said" someone fill me in" and Niall said" I'm hungry" and everyone clapped" he's eating again even though he has been" Liam said and he and Liam left and sat on the couch and Louis and Harry said" ok do I we start hmm, so we moved in and" he told me everything and even the bits about his sex life ugh um no Harry shut up and I said" I'm going to see the other boys" and I walk into the kitchen after picking up the cat called Snow White and I stop breathing. Liam had Niall against the wall and making out! "LiLi, behind you" and Liam look around and Niall's legs fell down and I said" you guys ugh continue" and left and walk up the stairs and saw the rooms with name tags on them and open the door that said" Zayn's" and he had Julie doing his hair and it look good and I said" looking good, Zayn" and she nodded and he regained his bad boy face" I'm busy" and I went back down stairs and called everyone down and said" I have bad and good news. Bad news : one direction us no longer a band and good news : I still visit you and you get the money for the songs and yea" and they frown and Liam said"does that mean" and Niall finished" we don't need people like Eleawhore or Taywhore" and I nodded and all the boys hi fived each other and hug me and Niall said" are we still famous" and I nodded and hug the boys as they said" thanks, Uncle Si" and Julie said" Simon, does this mean I'm your niece" and I shrug and Louis and Harry said" I'm top" and Louis frown and I laughed and Liam winked at Niall and he said" Simon, are you staying" and I nodded and they boys started singing What makes you Beautiful and me and Julie just clap and watched the boys goof off and play around singing there first hit and something hit me" Liam, where am I gonna sleep" and he said" in Niall's room" and I asked" where is he gonna sleep" and the boys look at Liam" where he has been sleeping since we got here in my room" and Louis said" on top of Liam" and I said" ok" and Harry said" I made dinner" and it was Mac with Cheese and I sat next to Liam and Niall and Niall was done with his food not even wanting it and I said" Niall, are you ok"and he got up and left and the boys said" Simon, let Liam handle it" and Liam got up and ran upstairs and we all were quite and heard" really, Liam, really" and then Niall ran down and finished while Liam said" what if I lied to you" and Niall said" then I'm breaking up with you and gonna date someone else" and Liam said quickly" no, no, ok, fine, you can do it later" and Niall had that face that said" I got laid or getting laid later" and the look on Liam's face was priceless and the boys were laughing along with Julie and I smiled and asked" so Niall what are you getting from Liam" and Liam was up and put his hand over Niall's mouth and said" it's a secret" and I saw Niall licking his hand and he wasn't making a face" you know he is licking you" and he said" I'm used to it" and I blinked a little and Niall manage and Liam mumbled in his ear and I heard it barely" be quite Nialler and you might get more" and Niall nodded and I said" oh ugh why'd I listen" and Niall said" ok" and Liam sat down and I said" I am going to bed now night boys and girl" and they all said" night".
Liam
All they boys were asleep and I checked on Simon and walk over there and he said" do you always check on the boys" and I nodded" yes" and he closed his eyes and fell asleep and Niall was at the entrance of his room and I grab his hand and walk into my room and I regret what I bribed him with and Niall laid on the bed. I had do to him and he isn't gonna do me but of course he did and in between this he said this" LiLi, can I tell you something" and I nodded yes "I only faked being mad so you can come up he and bribe me" and I kissed him and said" you don't need to I would've anyways" and we bust out laughing and that was the that and when we are done. Then he laid on my naked body and we fell asleep after one last kiss at 1:14 am.