Chapter 1

A/N 26th Dec 2021
Will rewrite this story.
~

This is my first story.

I tend to repeat things just to emphasise them.

You have to continue reading the whole story to have a much better understanding.

I might change few things in the future.

Here you go!

(Not edited)

CHAPTER 1 (Fida POV)

Present

"Dad, what's my surprise?"

"Here it is!"

(Picture above or side)

I can't believe I get Hovertrax. That too a sleek black coloured one. Yeek!

"Jazakallahu khairen dad!" I said happily.

''Wa antum fa jazakallahu khairen, Fida" my dad said hugging me.

I start to think how I am going to ride in this.

"You need help Fida?' Ok then wait for a while I go see if the new driver arrived or not. Stay put", dad said to me.

I feel like I am a little child again. My dad still treats me like one even though I am 23 now.

Well, I think it's time to reveal some information so you won't be left under a rock.

I'm Anjum Fida 24 years old. There is nothing big about me. I was in a car accident 2 years ago. I am originally from the main island Singapore. But for my treatment and to start a 'new' life my parents moved with me to this 'Black Dot Island'. It is a small man-made island of Singapore. Just a few years old. (A/N: nope, black dot island definitely doesn't exist in real life)

Well due to the accident, I have some sort of amnesia. I didn't forget everything in the past. Except for 2 or 3 years before the accident and some minor incidents according to the doctor. I didn't wake up to forgetting my own name or my parents. Yay me!

The doctor has said that I have a sensitive brain or something like that. I shouldn't try too hard, putting a lot of pressure in recalling my past. Since I didn't forget the most important things in my life, I didn't force myself to do anything.

Yes, I want no I need to know those things. I know not more than that I got hit to car door window and the few days coma from the accident. After I asked more like begged my parents for it. I have to recall them on my own without much stressing of course or else that part of my life will remain a mystery to me. Sigh! Too much for little 24 years old me!

Yesterday I turned 23. Due to some problem with mixing up my gift, it only arrived today. No matter how much I love to ride hovertrax, I ain't good with balancing. I guess it's going take few months to ride properly. My dad came back and help me balance that thing.

"Dad please I don't think I can ride this on my own. No! Don't let go of me!" I kinda screamed that parts. Ugh so embarrassing.

He just laughed and hold on to me for awhile. Of course, he had to let go of me when I am turning. I am this close to kissing the floor. Yuck! Well, guess what people. No, no one came to my rescue. I somehow manage to ride properly. Yay! I begin to do my happy dance right on the hovertrax. I skip the jumping part, though! I ride along the side of the free we car park. Wow, I didn't think I can master this so fast. My dad goes back to the garage. I just spent my afternoon riding in the hovertrax.

It's around 5.30 pm when I went to the garage. It's totally empty. What? Did I come into a wrong garage? Yup silly me.

I called my dad to ask about his whereabouts. He didn't pick up his phone. So I text him my location. Since this garage is open to everyone, I ride the hovertrax in the garage.

That's when I heard loud thump followed by a lot of shouting. Of course, like any normal person would be, I was really curious to know what happened. Hence I followed where's the noise coming from. I ride to one of my father's colleague's house after figuring out that's where the noise came from. I noticed the entire family was there. My dad was there too. I left my hovertrax near a skateboard went near. A girl was lying on the floor blood oozing out behind her head. My eyes widen. I began to breathe harder. I don't know what's happening to me but I didn't look away. My dad then notices me standing there. He shouts at someone behind to bring me home. A guy drags me out to his car and buckles me up.

"Hey here just calm down. Breathe in breathe out. Oh, wait. Here has some water," the unknown guy spoke up handing me a water Bottle.

I hurriedly grabbed and downed all the water. I felt little dizzy and passed out.

(A/N: the driver seat on the right side and she are in the shotgun.)

My head banged on the car window. I woke up in pain and groaned. I tried to open my eyes with a lot of efforts. Finally, after a lot of blinking, I could see clearly. I then noticed we were in the unfamiliar road. I looked at my watch it's been an hour since we left the garage and our my house was only less than 10 minutes away. I panicked.

"Hey, you! Where are you going?" I asked the guy who is driving me not to my home.

He kept silent. He didn't even turn to look at me and kept a hard face. Then I realised I was being kidnapped.

(A/N: Tun tun tun)

I started to hit him with the empty water bottle telling him to stop the car but he didn't budge at all. He looks straight at the road, driving like nothing was happening to him. The empty water bottle didn't hurt him enough to at least show some reaction. So I searched for something that could hurt him more.

Aha! I found an umbrella under the seat. Who would have thought it will be a great idea to put an umbrella under the seat. Yes, that idiot kidnapper of course. I hit him hard with all my will. He winced slightly but didn't make any effort to stop me.

Alright now no point in hurting him. He is not responding. I think he is made up of metal. Should be. Getting him to talk is a waste of time. All a sudden, an idea came to my mind.

___________________________

That's all folks!

I was kinda confused about where to put cliff hanger.

Well, what you all think about what the story will be?

Typical or New?

Comment what you think.

I will update on when I am publishing the next chapter.

Bashayar