Prologue

Hi lovely readers this is my second story hope you all will like it. I am now a bit experienced writer, not much but just a tiny bit. hope to entertain you all with my writing. I don't have any other accounts in other sites. Enjoy the book. My first one is the lady CEO.

This one is entirely different from the previous one.

This work is my pure imagination. all characters, names, places etc are fictitious. Please my humble request is don't copy my work and I promise the same. There will be grammar mistakes, may be more than that at times so please bare with me. I will update a bit slowly due to my personal commitments.

Thanks for opting to read my story. Feel free to vote and comment. If you really enjoy then please do share.

                                Description:

Beautifully draped in an elegant pure silk saree, I am getting married. I feel something is wrong. When we are getting married happiness should be in heart not twist in the tummy. May be I must look at the groom at least now otherwise it might be too late. Groom is towering on my sitting form ready to tie the knot that's when I met eyes of the most handsome man I have ever seen all my life. He gives a killer smile on my way. I scream no and wake up sweating like a pig in my comfy bed the most favorite place on earth, at least for me.

I explain the whole dream animatedly to my partner in crime Laxmi. So you mean to say dreamt about a handsome hunk she says dreamily. Oh no my dear stop dreaming it was the worst night mare ever in my life. You know right, that my life motto is "Say no to handsome" just like "say no to drugs".
I will not like, love or marry a handsome I am immune to them.

Meet the crazy girl Sunaina, from the above part you should have understood her preferences if not do not worry you will learn how crazy one can be, when you read the story. Sunaina is a first year student perusing her MBA in a well reputed college. What will happen when a most handsome man Mr.vedhavyas comes in to her college first and then her life?

Don't tell me that I did not warn you, Sunaina speaks her mind first and then thinks about it later. She is fun loving, energetic and bubbly girl.

Coming to the hero of our story he is a serious looking sincere guy with most handsome looks is the new accounts professor of the same college. He is 30yrs and she is 23 yrs.

she speaks a lot and he never speaks, she hates handsome men with passion for some reason unknown and he is the most handsome guy in the whole campus. Wow what a combination, isn't it? Just imagine how would be their journey because of mr.vedhavyas's secret mission.

Prologue:

On a summer night at a secluded road around 10pm. A gang of drunk men circled a girl. All those men swaying slightly, there was dangerous aura around them. They can do anything just for the fun of it.

A man was with no arm, another lost an eye, one guy had real big scar from left eye brow till right side of the jaw. They all look violent with stitches and scars on various parts of their bodies.

The girl looks around 16years old, she looks pale as a white sheet. Sheer terror is visible in those big eyes. Hands to her sides, fists clenching tightly at the fabric of her dress. Oh if you think she is dressed in short mini skirt or revealing clothes you are absolutely wrong, she is fully clothed in a long dress not showing any skin. Yet you know she is about to be a victim of these maniacs. People think a girl is raped because of her clothes. Here these men are cold blooded monsters nothing can stop their thirst.