Just can't lie it was the best time of my life

Začať od začiatku

"No, I just want to check you're okay. You'd tell me if not right?"

"You'd be the first to know." He said reassuringly.

"Soooooo what are we doing on my birthday?" I asked knowing full well there wasn't a chance in hell of me finding out, Surprise Styles he should be bloody called.

"Nothin' for noseys" told you!

"But baaaabe!"

"Nope. My lips are sealed. I love to surprise you"

"I know you do, NY, LA, Bahamas... The list is never ending"

"Ahhhhh the Bahamas" a smile spread across his perfectly pink lips. So kissable!

"That was a good week wasn't it?"

"The best time of my life"

"Really?!" I was so taken back that I was apart of 'the best time of his life'

"Of course Si, that's when we got together properly, my life has changed so much since you've been in it. You've brought me to life"

I smiled uncontrollably. Feeling a little bit proud inside.

"I love you Harry"

"And I love you" he quickly leaned over and planted a kiss on my cheek, his curls tickling my cheeks softly.

"Harry, can I ask you something?"

"Anything" he would probably regret saying that

"What happened with you and Taylor? I mean, when you were together and before all of this..."

He sighed shaking his head, I felt like I maybe shouldn't have asked that question but it would always ponder on my mind if not.

"I guess there's nothing to hide now. You comfortable?" He joked

"Go ahead"

"I met her through friends of friends and she seemed like a pretty cool girl, I'd heard of her before obviously because she's an international superstar. We took a photo together that quickly got around the whole of the Internet and management were saying we looked good with each other but I didn't think anything of it. Anyway a couple of weeks later one of her friends that I knew asked me if I would take her out on a date while Taylor was in London so at the time I thought hey why not, what do I have to lose? So I took her out and she was extremely chatty about herself, which began to get a little over bearing because it was like she didn't know when to stop but despite that I thought she was pretty cool. We exchanged numbers and she'd text me if we were in the same city and we'd meet up, management kept pushing me to start dating her but I just thought she was pretty, I didn't really think much of her personality, she was kind of self absorbed and I'm not really into that. I guess the more time I spent with her I got on with her more and she asked if we could start dating, so I said yeah. Now this is going to make me sound like a complete arse but I just wasn't devoted to her and the feelings weren't as strong for her as hers were for me. So I kissed another girl, I'd be lying if I said it was a drunken mistake because it was intentional, she found out but she got 'over' it pretty quick and said that we would give things another try. At this point I felt sorry for her, she must really wanna be with me if she'd still go forward after I cheated, so I felt I was being too harsh on her maybe and I'd give it ago. Big mistake. Never in my life have I ever met someone so demanding. When she'd play concerts she'd make me wait backstage and I wasn't even a fan of her songs, she forced me to meet all her family, would make me fly places with her instead of the other lads and she would turn into the green eyed monster if girl fans were around. I went to spend New Years with her at her demand and then we went to the Caribbean afterwards. Anyway this one night I had been chatting to the locals and having a few drinks but she wanted to stay in and read, when I arrived back at the hotel room she was furious so that caused an argument, and then I got a text from a girl who I was friends with at school saying 'hope you had a good new year' and she just flipped and went crazy, she fled the island and I didn't chase after her cos I didn't care enough, we had no contact and then I met you weeks after, and fell in love and she didn't like that at first she thought she was still in for a shot but then she realised me and you were the real thing and she used you to get to me, she said if I didn't pose as her boyfriend she'd kill you and it wasn't until I found out she had out Hayden upto the stabbing how serious she was"